LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

All Absolute outstanding order info

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PSJ - I'll send it to you tonite.

I also spoke with Jay yesterday around 5pm (Wednesday). The story I was told was that the set of LS6 heads that the CNC Shop was finishing is for Speed Demon Motorsports (same bit I got from him ~1 month ago). He still needs to get paid from SDM for this set, and then still roll those funds back over to get more sets released. He made no indication that any sets were going to be obtained from the shop this week, with the exception of the one set of Stage-III LS6's that aren't for any of us. When they are released from the shop, he will still need to do final touch-ups and assembly.

He did not state whom the set of completed 853-castings he received last week are for, but I do believe they also are not for any of us.

I can (and will) confirm with the CNC Shop what actually is shipped, and when.

I still hope this time around he's been honest with us, but again it sounds like we both got conflicting reports...
Old 06-23-2005, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ACW
Would you mind sending me a copy of this (and any future messages like this) so I can keep up to date on the status of things?

Edit: well, never got anything... it doesn't take that long to PM a copy

ACW - PM me and let me know why you need the info. There's information in the list that I'd rather not spread around "publicly" without good reason. No flame & not being defensive so nothing personal, but am just being protective and cautious of people's personal information regarding our suit.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:59 AM
TECH Resident

anyone have a number for Jay... i have a new address and if by some chance I see some heads in my lifetime i would like them shipped to the right place
Old 06-23-2005, 08:07 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02RedHawk
ACW - PM me and let me know why you need the info. There's information in the list that I'd rather not spread around "publicly" without good reason. No flame & not being defensive so nothing personal, but am just being protective and cautious of people's personal information regarding our suit.
No need to PM, can say it right here - here's why: https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/320796-absolute-speed-order-master-list-check-correct-info.html , which I spent hours putting together at PSJ's request.

I'll gladly stop trying to get updated information for the darn thing if that's what you guys want, but the courtesy of some kind of response to my initial request would have been nice.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry about that, but PSJ has been copied on all of the "private" emails since we started... Thought that might have been sufficient.

I sent ya my compiled Word document for that list, now I recall whom ya are. Just PM me your email addy (or email me at redhawk02@sbcglobal.net) and I will start including you with all of our private emails - that should work good.

Regards,
Mike

Last edited by 02RedHawk; 06-23-2005 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Spoke with the CNC shop today. Jay and them have not hooked up this week; although Jay did call them on Wednesday and left a message. No parts have been shipped out this week from the shop to Jay.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

With our luck that Jack *** is probally selling heads locally again.
He is just using the heads that are at the CnC shop.
Makes us think he is doing the right thing.
It wouldn't be that hard to do.
Sell a set, get the money and pay the CnC place.
Gets him out of trouble with them and reduces his $$$ owed by a great deal.
If this is happening I might end up loosing my foot for good as it will be completly stuck up his ***.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Default venting

i honestly cant see how you guys can still be so calm about this. im so sorry this had to happen to you guys. mike m, if you are sincerely being up front and honest about this, my hats off to you, if youre defending a con man, then eat ****. lawnboy, we arent stupid, pro stock john, how can you administrate this so calmly? lol. I have a set of Patriot LS6 stage II heads that are causing detonation right now and I thought I had it bad....

Last edited by pbjones81; 06-24-2005 at 08:59 PM. Reason: .
Old 06-25-2005, 04:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by pbjones81
i honestly cant see how you guys can still be so calm about this. im so sorry this had to happen to you guys. mike m, if you are sincerely being up front and honest about this, my hats off to you, if youre defending a con man, then eat ****. lawnboy, we arent stupid, pro stock john, how can you administrate this so calmly? lol. I have a set of Patriot LS6 stage II heads that are causing detonation right now and I thought I had it bad....

I havent talked to Jay in over 3 months, seeing as I moved to las Vegas. I do wish all you guys will get your stuff. I cant get involved with other peoples messes when I find there is nothing I can do to help anymore. atleast you guys can still call his cell phone 6315767556. Im now unsubscribing myself from this thread. Good Luck to all.

so I guess Ill go take your hat pbjones81 and eat a big pile of **** out of it.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Banned

Mike for whatever it means to you thanks for what you have done.
You seem like you were doing what you could to help.
Have fun in Vegas
Old 06-25-2005, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mike m
I havent talked to Jay in over 3 months, seeing as I moved to las Vegas. I do wish all you guys will get your stuff. I cant get involved with other peoples messes when I find there is nothing I can do to help anymore. atleast you guys can still call his cell phone 6315767556. Im now unsubscribing myself from this thread. Good Luck to all.

so I guess Ill go take your hat pbjones81 and eat a big pile of **** out of it.
Hey Mike,

I know you may not be looking at this thread any more, but I wanted to say that I know you truely were trying to help. I know there was nothing you could do really when Jay chose to lie repeatedly to you also. It has to be tough to watch a good friend turn into a pathologically lying low life.

Last edited by JF WS6; 06-25-2005 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Just a quick bit of news. I've got a "Jay sighting" to relay to everyone. He called me today (yesterday actually as it's already tomorrow on the East coast) and said he's getting 3 sets of heads from the CNC guy this week and that mine is one of them. I know we've all heard this before I don't know how many times but I thought we should still post up any and all contact with him so every one of us is as up to date as the other. If anyone wants to call him to try to confirm that he's doing this, I encourage you to do so. Hey, maybe there are 3 lucky winners this week. If not, at least Jay took the time to call me. I told him about the deal I've got worked out with JZ's TA and that I needed my heads quickly or I'm doing something different. I don't know exactly how he took that but at least I was up front with him letting him know I was not willing to wait indefinitely. If anybody gets ahold of him post up with any follow up comments. Thanks for your time everyone.
Jay called me tonite. He gave me basically the same story as he gave to you, David, with a bit of more info.

He said he got a call from M2 Racing; the Stage-III set of heads for Speed-Demon Motorsports has been completed, and he is getting paid for these. In turn, that $$ is going towards 3 sets of heads from the CNC shop.....And then my d*mn cellular lost its signal. I couldn't reach him again to get the details of what head(s) he's planning on pulling out.

I'm going to call the CNC shop again tomorrow and confirm.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

CNC Shop confirmed - The LS6 Stage-III set is completed. Jay has apparently told SDM to send payment direct to the CNC Shop, of which Jay can then obtain more sets with this $$. Ron is expecting payment direct from SDM.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Old Drag Racer

Hopefully this is great news. Since we don't have to rely on Jay doing something but rather another business, I think this should happen as advertised. I just hope my set of heads is one of them that is released with these funds. JZ, I'll stay in touch no matter what happens.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Banned

IT sure would be nice for everyone to finially get some product.
Smolinstorm if you get your heads next I will understand and it will be 100% okay. I know I can sell them on here but didn't mind waiting a month to sell them to you as your in the same boat as I am with Jay. Just keep me up to date as I do need to get rid of these heads soon.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Banned

TTT, any new word Smokinstorm?
Old 07-07-2005, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My weekly phone-conversation with the CNC shop is tomorrow (Friday).

I tried reaching Jay earlier today, but only was able to leave a message. As usual, I'll be trying him again tomorrow as well.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02RedHawk
My weekly phone-conversation with the CNC shop is tomorrow (Friday).

I tried reaching Jay earlier today, but only was able to leave a message. As usual, I'll be trying him again tomorrow as well.
Hey Mike,

Just for *****, if you do get a hold of him could you mention to Jay once again that I want my heads back no matter what condition they are in?

Thanks man.

--Joel
Old 07-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned

How did the Fri conservation go?
Old 07-10-2005, 04:11 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

I can`t believe this crap is still unresolved! Thankfully I paid Jay with CC and got my $$ refunded by CC, that was what 1 1/2 years ago?

Quick Reply: All Absolute outstanding order info