LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

All Absolute outstanding order info

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Old Drag Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No news on this front. Sorry. I am hoping Jay will call me today if for nothing else but to say "Hi" and "Bye". That at least beats total silence. There are still those out there that have been owed product/services far longer than have I but I'm still hoping to see some activity on my heads this month at the latest. Updates to follow as I hear from Jay.
Old 03-04-2005, 03:34 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, that ****** is gone! If it's true that heads are being held by the CNC shop and Jay owes them a substantial amount of money he will never have enough money to pay his tab there.

I can't believe that nobody from NY that is a member here will help you guys out.

If I still lived in NY I would try to atleast get the name of the machine shop that was doing the CNC work for Jay.

What about the LIFBA guys?

I feel sorry for the guys who are being screwed over.

I hope everyone involved in this mess gets there stuff soon.

Has anyone considered hiring the A-TEAM to find him?
Old 03-04-2005, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I do wish someone from NY would stand-up and start helping us. I'm actually quite disappointed in the lack of assistance from the Long Island folk; we are supposed to be somewhat of a community, aren't we?

Perhaps its time to start re-forming the collective suit against him again... Not that I want to do that, but if there's no other way to get our heads / $$ returned.

I can start taking down peoples' info again, and send the list over to my attorney. (??)
Old 03-04-2005, 04:28 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,240 Likes on 791 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
Well, the letter I got from the USPS said that they would refuse mail to him if the complaint was not taken care of. Don't know if they would do that. But if he got the letter, maybe it gave him a push to get me my heads. :dunno:
I would hire an attorney on a group basis and have him get something going thru the court system.

When old deals get to the 2 yr mark people get more forgetful and are better at forgetting how they blew up 10 people.

If I were you guys I'd be going after him thru the courts and local police and then he will have a record of complaints that does not go away.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, let's do this, then....

I started compiling a list just prior to the 1/11 contact from Jay. I suppose its time to restart that same list again.

For those of you, like me, that have an outstanding order with Jay -

Email me at redhawk02@sbcglobal.net

Include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Your Home Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Amount Paid to Jay (including the fair market value of any heads/parts sent in as cores, etc.)
- Product Ordered / items outstanding
- Date payment was CASHED
- Scanned image or photograph of evidence proving payment+parts were sent to Jay / cashed. "Proof of loss" is definitely required. (cashed check, UPS receipt, MO receipt, etc...)

I'll take the list of us that are affected and start the appropriate measures with my Attorney, aka my brother. Once I have the list of persons compiled, I'll start a new thread for all of us to keep tabs with any updates that we can provide each-other and/or updates from my Attorney. This will ensure that we all take the same appropriate measures & that no-one is "left out in the cold". It will also guarantee that we all proceed in the same agreeable manner; that is, we will all make certain decisions as a collective.

Email your information to me by Saturday, March 19th. This should be sufficient time for EVERYONE that is affected to see this posting and email me their information. I will be on vacation from March 12-19th, so upon my return I will start the work with my brother.

Regards,
Mike Kutchey
(awaiting my Stage-II LS6 heads....or a $2200 refund.... from Absolute Speed since 7/04)
Old 03-05-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Can't believe you guys are having to deal with this. Hope everything gets resolved. I'd sue his *** for every penny of my money back.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:10 AM
Old Drag Racer

I just hope this is a wake up call for Jay and he'll find a sponsor or someone to help him out of this mess and take care of everybody. He really does have porting and mechanical skills. He just lacks business skills and is pretty much hopelessly in debt for his efforts.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep sending me your info, guys. Already have a few persons' info, need the rest of you!
Old 03-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Old Drag Racer

I called Jay's cell last night and he answered. I asked him for an update and he told me that hopefully the CNC guy had a set of 6 liters done and, if so, he'd pick them up, finish hand porting them and get them off to Thunder Racing for the installation of the valves, springs, retainers, etc. I've offered to accept only the bare castings with valves as long as he finished off the ports with his usual care for the money I paid him for ready to bolt on heads. I'll certainly let you guys know when/if he does this. Once again, good luck to us all and let's hope for a rewarding resolution to this situation. And thanks 02RedHawk for your efforts. They are appreciated.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02RedHawk
Keep sending me your info, guys. Already have a few persons' info, need the rest of you!
I think I sent you the info. I had awhile back. Other than emails and stuff I can print out, I don't think I have any real "proof of loss" anymore.

Since my original deal is so old I never kept any receipts, and I don't seem to have the receipt from UPS when I sent him my heads last year in Feb. Do you think printed emails are enough proof? God I hope so. I hope I'm not screwed since my deal was word of mouth/emails.

I agree with Richie at this point. I think all this stuff about my heads being done blah blah blah, Jay trying to ease everyone's mind by saying he will send them there stuff by a certain date is/was just a delay tactic. I find it funny that he posted this original thread right when we were trying to gather information to pursue legal action.... sure seems like another delay tactic to me so we wouldn't go after him.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT for everyone that still needs to send me their info. (see my posting above)

I'm on vacation for a week, so I'll check back once I return.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me know when you get back and I will send my info to you.
I have a couple sets waiting and not recieved.
Paid for using paypal a long *** time ago.
Over a year now.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Old Drag Racer

Everybody that's in on this clear some space in your PM's so we can communicate with each other. Payton, this means you.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT - people, send me your info. (see my posting above for what info I need to obtain from you)

BTW, 70s and sunny on my vaca.... SO MUCH BETTER than the 20s and snow back in MI.....
Old 03-18-2005, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Once more to the top for anyone that hasn't sent me their info.......
Old 03-21-2005, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Last call for all. I'm compiling the list tonite and tomorrow.

As an update to everyone - SmokinStorm, have you gotten any updates from Jay on your heads? Anyone else heard from him within the last 2 weeks?
Old 03-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Old Drag Racer

Sorry everyone. I've heard nothing back from him for a couple of weeks now. I just don't feel like no news is good news at this point.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ive called and left a message now twice a week for the last month with no luck
Old 03-22-2005, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FigsZ28
Ive called and left a message now twice a week for the last month with no luck
Nuthin' for me too...... not ever for that matter. I think it's safe at this point to assume we've just been flat out ripped off and robbed, especially with no attempts to call or update anybody all this time. Honesty would have gone a long way with me, but I guess that's too much to ask. He told Mike M. my heads were done and ready to go...... apparently that isn't true otherwise they'd be on my car right now.

No more negotiating, excuses or waiting..... it's on.

If I can be of assistance to anyone in any way please send me a PM, we definitely need to get the ball rolling before it's too late. If anyone hasn't given 02Redhawk their info yet, get it to him ASAP.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:21 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JF WS6
He told Mike M. my heads were done and ready to go...... apparently that isn't true otherwise they'd be on my car right now.
Where is Mike M now?

All I have to say is Mike M and the LIFBA deserve a big and a huge for not helping you guys out. The only thing Mike M did was run some interferance for Jay. Very dissappointing on their part.

I wish you guys luck.

Quick Reply: All Absolute outstanding order info