LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

AP-Engineering -- Great Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Fiery Features Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up AP-Engineering -- Great Shop!

I ordered a new chromoly driveshaft from Chris at AP-Engineering. I gave Chris the specs of the driveshaft and a few days later it shows up at my door. Talk about service!

All of my questions were answered quickly! Definately some of the best customer service that I have received in a long time. The driveshaft looks great. Now I just have to get it on my car

Thanks again guys!
Old 04-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Under criminal investigation for fraud

We appreciate your business, thank you!!
Old 04-10-2005, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

I cant say enough how much i appreciate A.P.E. for their service and obvious dedication to going fast.

I just came from driving around in the 408 and OMG!!!!! She is absolutely fast!!!! Im still breaking her in, but stil, on a few kickdowns on the highway, the trq. is amazing at 3k.....the car just wails!!

Im glad to here that you got your new driveshaft and that A.P.E. (Chris, Nick, Rudy) though being busy, stil have the time and dedication to take care of thi customers.

Zangel, Im sorry for hijackin' you post but WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new motor rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! A smile is now premenantly etched on my face from ear to ear! (i had to get that out!!!!!! )

CongratZ
Old 04-13-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thoes guys kick *** over at ape. chris and nick git r done right. i heard they got some new kick *** website in development. i hope its done soon. should kick ***!

Quick Reply: AP-Engineering -- Great Shop!