LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

GZM / Phamspeed

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UPDATE

I was issued a conditional credit for the intercooler from my CC and the intercooler has been returned to GZM. Looks like I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Prospective customers need to be sure to have
GZM specify the size and type of intercooler materials before ordering. Why they thought 2.5" pipe was adequate for an 1100HP turbo I will never know. Course their response is "turbo pipe size is overrated 2.5" will be fine", kinda sounds like the same argument I hear from import drivers around here "motor size is overrated I'll be fine with a 1.6"

Last edited by crazy2one; 10-17-2005 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why they thought 2.5" pipe was adequate for an 1100HP turbo I will never know. Course their response is "turbo pipe size is overrated 2.5" will be fine", kinda sounds like the same argument I hear from import drivers around here "motor size is overrated I'll be fine with a 1.6"
Lol. Im glad you are gettin it all sorted out man. I got mine with only 1 hitch adn it was UPS. I did the trackin of the package every day like a little kid at Christmas. It said the delivery date adn when that date came i sat at the window watching the UPS guy come down the street and stop at a couple places to make deliveries. Then i saw that he was heading my way. I ran to the bottom of the steps outside and was tehre jsut in time to see the truck drive by. I bout cried.
I got in teh car chased after him and pulled in thenext palce he pulled into. He checked his list and it said ti was on his truck. But it wasent. Now im skeered. I call the local distributer adn they say that it aitn there. Great.
2 hours later they call me back and said ok we found it. I go to pick it up and there is a 8 sided box sitting on the conveyor belt. It looked like it fell outta the truck atleast a dozen times. Im not sure how they lost this package for a while as it is huge and extremely ackward bt they did. Luckly for me there was nothign missing and it all worked perfectly aand i was rippin aroudn town a day later lol. GL man

John

Quick Reply: GZM / Phamspeed