LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Unresolved John Pham/ Phamspeed/ Groundzero transaction

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 12:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1-7
Guys, when I said I didn't have time to do it, that's not what I meant. What I meant was I have so much off the clock stuff I have to do, I just didn't get around to it. You're not the only customer that came to me with a problem with there product previously purchased from me. You have to understand that I work for another company and have to clock in and out just like everyone else. I can't just work on your stuff in the middle of the day. And this has nothing to do with GroundZero. The kit was not purchased through them or worked on by them

Basically, I just finished some pretty big projects that took alot of my time. PurEvl and Kaos' things are the next on my list. I know it's been a long time and I'll try my best to finish them up asap. You have to understand though a project that is suppose to take a couple days turns into a few weeks because of the hours I work. This is no way an excuse. I'm just letting you know my situation. But either way, you will be getting your parts back soon.
thats not good enough. You have to clock in and out, and so do the others who have ALREADY paid you. You got yourself into this you need to make it right for them
Old 12-07-2005, 02:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by LT1-7
Guys, when I said I didn't have time to do it, that's not what I meant. What I meant was I have so much off the clock stuff I have to do, I just didn't get around to it. You're not the only customer that came to me with a problem with there product previously purchased from me. You have to understand that I work for another company and have to clock in and out just like everyone else. I can't just work on your stuff in the middle of the day. And this has nothing to do with GroundZero. The kit was not purchased through them or worked on by them

Basically, I just finished some pretty big projects that took alot of my time. PurEvl and Kaos' things are the next on my list. I know it's been a long time and I'll try my best to finish them up asap. You have to understand though a project that is suppose to take a couple days turns into a few weeks because of the hours I work. This is no way an excuse. I'm just letting you know my situation. But either way, you will be getting your parts back soon.
I understand being busy and you have alot on your plate but over two months to even open a box and give him a simple answer as to how long before you get it done or even get to it? i think priorities should be checked into im sure purevil's thrilled to here that after not having a car all year

edit- actully you know what heres an idea just cut him a refund and you wont have to fix his set then give you more time for other customers still waiting
Old 12-07-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im more then willing to take half my money back..its only half guys cause i would keep the turbo/wastegate/misc parts. The headers an DP and other crap is whats refunded.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i got an email saying he is waiting on my flanges. i totally get him having to work but like i said i has been a while, and i would even take what the hot parts are worth and take my turbo and the new wg if its still going to be months before i get my kit. but the way john talks it shouldnt take a lot longer, we will see
Old 12-08-2005, 08:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

I got a pm stating mine were fixed and they only needed flange grinding...so hes shipping them back and i will bolt them up and see. This thread stays until im satisfied.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PurEvl
I got a pm stating mine were fixed and they only needed flange grinding...so hes shipping them back and i will bolt them up and see. This thread stays until im satisfied.

When is he shipping them out to you??? 2day air??
Old 12-08-2005, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

he said he is waithing on my flanges and will have it done in a few days. should have it by christmas. sounds good to me. then give me some time and i will have it on and then to the dyno. cant wait to see it.

in addition ihope that he ships it 2 day air. i wont get in by the 25 if he doesnt i dont think
Old 12-08-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

thats assuming he ships it before christmas

are you holding your breathe?
Old 12-08-2005, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

no, but he seems to be getting things together. we will see, like i said. i just want it in. and my setup is sort of a budget, im using truck manifolds
Old 12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KAOS
GZ is involved in this. not going to post specifics but they are heavily involved and should give him the time. im going to stay quiet about this untill they make some sort of negative comment but if you just take the time and examine the situation it is easy to figure out. i havent heard from john in a few days and am getting curious as to his where abouts. purevil check your pms.
IMO you need to spill the beans on this deal so that more people dont get screwed over. I have a "general idea" as to how gz could be involved in this but i would rather have the truth than my thoughts
Old 12-08-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Addict

lets assume innocense from GZ, at the minimum they should just give him a day or two and have him finish this ****. It really doesnt matter if its their problem or not, they are being dragged into it due to him being there.

kinda like other companies on here, one employee give the company a bad name.

one bad apple, spoils the whole bunch.

thats assuming GZ has nothing to do with this, but it seems like they are involved
Old 12-09-2005, 05:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

go back and look at my old setup. nobody willl ever again will be in the same situation with GZ the way i am so do really dont think there is much screwing going to take place in the future . you know the way i look at is i helped them out so they should return the favor. i have spoke with john and he said they are agiving him the time to get my stuff finished. that works for me.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LSONE
IMO you need to spill the beans on this deal so that more people dont get screwed over. I have a "general idea" as to how gz could be involved in this but i would rather have the truth than my thoughts

according to john, gz is not involved what so ever...but he works for them now, he took my money...sorry they're involved now
Old 12-09-2005, 02:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,157 Likes on 752 Posts

John Pham, need some resolution asap, I want to see these situations resolved by a week from today.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:14 PM
TECH Junkie

"You'll never get mixed up if you simply tell the truth. Then you don't have to remember what you have said, and you never forget what you have said."

-Representative SAM RAYBURN, private conversation, U.S. News and World Report, October 23, 1961.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bboyferal
"You'll never get mixed up if you simply tell the truth. Then you don't have to remember what you have said, and you never forget what you have said."

-Representative SAM RAYBURN, private conversation, U.S. News and World Report, October 23, 1961.
to make it simple. i had an old q m p kit. its a log style setup. i sent it to john he tweeked it, he now works for GZ now they are sellilng a log style turbo kit. it works real well so i have heard and you can get a tang housing on it. thats my understanding. so to me they have their hand in here somewhere. they are giving him time to work on this in the shop. that is what he has told me.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KAOS
to make it simple. i had an old q m p kit. its a log style setup. i sent it to john he tweeked it, he now works for GZ now they are sellilng a log style turbo kit. it works real well so i have heard and you can get a tang housing on it. thats my understanding. so to me they have their hand in here somewhere. they are giving him time to work on this in the shop. that is what he has told me.
Aw.. ****. That WAS NOT directed toward you, BTW.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
John Pham, need some resolution asap, I want to see these situations resolved by a week from today.

Purevil's kit shipped out and turned out the problem was not tubes covering the plugs like he said

Kaos' kit I'm working on next week and will hopefully ship end of the week if I get the flanges on time
Old 12-10-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

yehaw now thats what im talking about. should have some number then after the first. then i will get ready for the track. hopefully see some good numbers and times.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

what was the problem with PurEvils kit, if it wasnt the tubes

Quick Reply: Unresolved John Pham/ Phamspeed/ Groundzero transaction