LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Unresolved John Pham/ Phamspeed/ Groundzero transaction

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know how you guys do it. You guys are really patient. As long as you guys are satisfied by the customer service extended, then I suppose I shouldn't feel angry myself, but I feel for you guys. I really do. I'm at least glad Purevl is taken care of. One down, one to go.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

the way i look at it is this. he is in oregon, im in ky. i dont have much of a leg to stand on as long as we are each in these locations. i just want my stuff. i am very agravated with the whole situation but i feel it will work out in the end. i do hope that john gets my stuff in and done asap, and i hope i dont have any issues once i get it, i am having enough of my own just with the parts that i have. just waiting to hear from john.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See this is the stuff that bothers me, everyone makes mistakes, but good customer service goes a long way. I have purchased multiple items from sponsors on this board and although not all transactions worked out perfectly they were all corrected in a timely fashion. For instance, i bought a set of bilstein hd shocks from a sponsor and they were damaged in shipping, and without even batting an eye they shipped out a new set the next day and had ups come and pick the damaged ones up. The new ones actually came before they picked up the damaged ones. Now thats customer service and they have won my business for life. After seeing what these guys have gone through i wouldnt buy from a sponsor like the one in question here no mater how good a deal they offer, because if they dont stand behind their product then their product is worthless IMO. I hope everything works out for you guys!

Last edited by 98Z28MASS; 12-19-2005 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:12 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Since we started this thread I have ordered those flanges and got them in about 2 week's ago atleast.They are sitting on a shelf in my garage. So,they took a whole week to get.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

just keep adding salt to the wounds like i said im TRYING to be patient
Old 12-20-2005, 12:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Kaos, man, I know you're joking more than you are serious (saying this is like adding salt...), but I'm really sorry, nonetheless, if I have said things that more less look like I'm shitting in your corn flakes. I was just SO close to purchasing this system back in May, and I take what you guys are going through VERY personally.

I agree, there's not much you can do (the distance). Let's keep this thread open, rant and bitch a little once in a while (it's therapeautic), and wait and see. Keep us updated.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

i am joking and its good to see people care if some one gets raked over hot coal. and dont apologize i take things very easy. it is really getting on my nerves. i bought an extra set of manifolds and put them on today and it doesnt look like you can even get it to work. not sure if the manifolds i sent him were any different but god i pray he can get it to work. either way its going to be a TIGHT fit. havent heard from him in a few days. waiting to see if hes made any progress
Old 12-21-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

he started on it on the 20th. so we will see when its complete. hope to see it done this week. then have it on as soon as i can. gotta notch the k member and it should fit.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

he says that it is done, hes just waiting on the wg to come in. if he will send me some pics i will post them. only took him 2 days to make it? tried working a deal with him out on a wg but that didnt happen, oh well it was worth a shot. i will let you know as soon as i get it
Old 12-22-2005, 08:16 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KAOS
he says that it is done, hes just waiting on the wg to come in. if he will send me some pics i will post them. only took him 2 days to make it? tried working a deal with him out on a wg but that didnt happen, oh well it was worth a shot. i will let you know as soon as i get it
Good to hear
Old 12-25-2005, 04:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
It reminds me of the Corvette that we built using a turbo kit from HP Performance....
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=26 Bob
same thing happened when HP attempted to produce a kit for the 3.4 grand am and alero's. mixing parts... no tuning solution... and wonderful pictures on there website and lots o' promises! hey...no wonder they dont sell that 2999.99 kit anymore!!! they should stick to mustangs! they are easy to do!
Old 12-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Launching!

tried working a deal with him out on a wg but that didnt happen
LOL. You would think it would be the least he could do!

Good luck guys! I truely feel for ya!

Originally Posted by LT1-7
You're not the only customer that came to me with a problem with there product previously purchased from me.
And now this guy helps to design GZs LS1 turbo kit?!

Semper Fidelis, (always faithful)

Rob
Old 12-25-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by USMC Devil Dog
LOL. You would think it would be the least he could do!

Good luck guys! I truely feel for ya!

And now this guy helps to design GZs LS1 turbo kit?!

Semper Fidelis, (always faithful)

Rob
i thought so but hey im done arguing about changing our agreement. but getting it through the kmember was part of it too and he said it couldnt be done. but others say it can i havent really looked. i just want it done right and back on my car
Old 12-26-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

well the dp CAN go through the k member and since that was part of our deal i assume john and GZ will stand by it. i just tried, and i know if i can get it to go so can he. it might take a little patience but it CAN go. waiting on john or GZ to chime in and see what they say. they have it done but i dont want the kit with it going under the k member, thats not what we agreed upon and now that i know it can be done thats what i want. its been now just over 7 months and i think i should get what i was promised.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

just wanting to keep it alive till i get my situation resolved. the first setup isnt what we agreed upon and i asked that a new kit be made the way i asked. pham didnt seemed to be to pleased about that but he is going to redo it. hes just wainting on parts. since the last kit only took 2 days to complete i dont see this one being any worse, i just want it done and done right
Old 01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Absolutely.

ttt for you, today.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks. are you happy with your turbo setup. i mean is it worth it
Old 01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

thanks. are you happy with your turbo setup. i mean is it worth it

I'll tell you this Saturday.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

ttt no word from john of gz as of 1/3/06 since 12/29 still waiting
Old 01-03-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Okay, contact me for Attorney info. He can represent you in their home town with just a few signitures. He's a muscle car freak thats been burned and will work damn near pro-bono as per my convo with him. He has seen the thread. He graduated 6th in his class at Harvard and is motivated to assist if desired. He said, after reading this thread.. it makes him sick, as he's was once a victim...but of course, won later on. Just to give you an idea of his performance, his bonus was 7 figures.

Quick Reply: Unresolved John Pham/ Phamspeed/ Groundzero transaction