LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Texas Speed

Let me start out by saying i have done all of my business with Texas Speed & Performance since i got into F-bodies in 2003. I have always had very good customer service and prompt shipping. One of the things i really liked is that they didn't charge your credit card or debit card in my case until they were ready to ship your stuff.

Now to the present. They have grown considerably since then. I made a purchase on 6 Dec 2005 for a custom cam and other assorted things that go with it ie... springs, timing chain etc... I wanted them to run the cam through the "Cam Doctor" so i would know exactly what i was getting. They said it would take approx 2 days for a custom cam. I wanted headers but they didn't have the ones i wanted in stock and i didn't want to wait. They charged my Debit Card on 8 Dec so i am thinking i am good to go. Since i am military i was having it shipped to a friends house in Jacksonville Fl. On 13 Dec i called to get a tracking number and was put on hold for quite some time, called back an hour later and they said they were expecting my cam in tomorrow. So i changed my shipping address to Ga since i was going to be there on leave. I called yesterday and asked again about a tracking number and they told me "well we are waiting on the cam doctor, it has been spitting out bad numbers, we can run it across town to get it done if you want". I wanted it done but now i am in a time crunch. I explained my situation and told them i wished they would have told me that when they got the cam in, and told them i had to have it in by the 26th so i could take it back to Florida when my leave ended so i could do my install there. I sure hope they come through for me.

I have always gotten first rate service from them and hopefully this is a one time issue.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Robert,

Hey man, sorry for the delays getting your order out to you. We'll do whatever we need to get you taken care of! I'll give you a call today and we'll figure something out! Customer service has always and still is #1 with us. Nothing has changed. We'll make it right.

Jon
Old 12-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Launching!

I received a call from John to let me know that UPS was closed for a few days and that he needed an address to send it to in Florida since he didn't think it would make it to Georgia in time. Yesterday just before i left Georgia to come back to Florida, the UPS man pulls up with a package from Texas Speed with all my parts in it.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, glad you got your parts. Brian was on the phone all day trying to figure out where your package was so we could get it redirected! The lady at UPS said they gave it to some random guy and they didn't get a signature or anything. We figured some guy made off with your parts and we'd have to send you some new ones. I wasn't looking forward to breaking the news to you tomorrow. But they its ok if some guy makes off with the parts as long as its you! Anyways, glad everything worked out for you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Thanks again!
Jon
Old 12-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Wow, glad you got your parts. Brian was on the phone all day trying to figure out where your package was so we could get it redirected! The lady at UPS said they gave it to some random guy and they didn't get a signature or anything. We figured some guy made off with your parts and we'd have to send you some new ones. I wasn't looking forward to breaking the news to you tomorrow. But they its ok if some guy makes off with the parts as long as its you! Anyways, glad everything worked out for you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Thanks again!
Jon

UPS Those clowns couldn't find the side of a barn from the inside. (unless you post on here and work for UPS) I was that random guy and i did sign for it. Probably a good thing i posted that i got it. You would think they would ask for ID or something since my signature looks like chicken scratch. I am suprised there isn't a lot more lost packages.

How about saving me a set of those Pacesetter LT's and ORY you got on sale until next year when i get paid. I will make my order as soon as you guys open after new years

Quick Reply: Texas Speed