LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Scoggin Dickey Horrible service -RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Scoggin Dickey Horrible service -RESOLVED

So I guess you can't expect much from someplace with prices this low.

Original Order placed Thursday 5/17/06:
ls1 head install set
7.4 manley pushrods
ls1 cam install kit
ls2 chain

Was told head gasket kit was not in stock but parts would ship by Monday 5/22/06. Order still had not shipped by 5/25/06 and it wouldn't show up on the their order tracker. So I call and am quickly forwarded to some mailbox when I inquire about my order. I also email and get a response late the following day saying that the pushrods (that were in stock when I ordered) just came in today (WTF?) and the parts will ship Tuesday 5/30/06. At this time I decided to add a LS6 oil pump and LS6 head gaskets which I was told were in stock and would go out with the order as well. So this time my order shows up on the tracker as Fedex received tracking info and Item should arrive 6/2/06. So I continue to wait patiently and when my parts don't arrive 6/2/06 (big surprise) I figured I would give them an extra day thinking maybe Fedex just couldnt make it that day. I wait till 6/5/06 to get in touch with Scoggin Dickey. Now they say my parts are all in stock ready to ship (WTF!?!? They haven't even shipped them??? ) They come up with some BS story about the wrong credit card info being why my parts didn't ship. Even though when I placed the order online originally almost 3 weeks ago there was no problem and when I added on the extra items over the phone there was no problem then either.
Lastly, I write an email saying they should expedite shipping at their expense due to their horrible service and today I check the order tracker and the parts have been sent out ground and I have not received any reply from Scoggin Dickey. Now it's 6/6/06 and I have still not received any of my parts. and they are sopposedly scheduled to be here 6/8/06 at 7pm.
Never again am I using Scoggin Dickey just to save a couple bucks. So much incompetence. (end rant) BTW, Sorry for the book.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

i went through kj when he was there and he was very helpful. he got my parts out very quick. that is pretty lame when people dont tell you that the stuff isnt in stock when you order.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:07 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Sent PM
Old 06-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Launching!

Replied

Originally Posted by bg-sdpc
Sent PM
Old 06-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Launching!

This matter has been handled above and beyond what anyone would have called for. Brian @ Scoggin Dickey is one hell of a guy and I now understand what was going on with my order. I would not hessitate to use Scoggin Dickey now in the future. Thanks to Brian (member: bg-sdpc). His quicknesss and enthusiasm to keep the customer happy has given me a 180 degree turn around in my veiw of Scoggin Dickey's service. A+
Old 06-09-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bigdeezs
This matter has been handled above and beyond what anyone would have called for. Brian @ Scoggin Dickey is one hell of a guy and I now understand what was going on with my order. I would not hessitate to use Scoggin Dickey now in the future. Thanks to Brian (member: bg-sdpc). His quicknesss and enthusiasm to keep the customer happy has given me a 180 degree turn around in my veiw of Scoggin Dickey's service. A+
Thanks for the update.
Edited thread title to note that the issue has been resolved.

-MOD

Quick Reply: Scoggin Dickey Horrible service -RESOLVED