LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Sick of HiFlo!!!, going with PTK what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006 | 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Where do you live that you need AC? Let me tell you, alot of people don't know what high humidity can do. Here in Miami, it could be 79 degrees outside... But with a 80-90% humidity like we have on some days, you could be flying at 70 mph with the windows down wearing boxers and a wife-beater, and you'll be SOAKED in disgusting sweat/water mixture in minutes (car seat, *** crack, EVERYTHING)... I don't use AC to feel "comfortable" in the heat. I use it to combat this insane humidity down here... Oh, and when you have 95 degree temps AND 90% humidity...

If you could DO WITHOUT the AC, all these dilemmas are considerably minimized.
Exactly! Our 80*s feels like 110 in some place like Las Vegas. Been there, done that. I was in Vegas with 110* heat and count NOT break a sweat. I start sweating here in FL at about 75*s

I have the PTK hot side on order now. Should be getting it and turbo in a week or so.
Old 07-07-2006 | 06:29 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder
20 Year Member

If Bill or Marko are not getting back to you, PM me your full name, $ status, and desired outcome.

As a message board community, I can do what I can to get a hold of sponsors and pressure them for updates, refunds or other outcomes. In the end we will remove advertising abilities if need be.

ADMIN
Old 07-08-2006 | 12:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
If Bill or Marko are not getting back to you, PM me your full name, $ status, and desired outcome.

As a message board community, I can do what I can to get a hold of sponsors and pressure them for updates, refunds or other outcomes. In the end we will remove advertising abilities if need be.

ADMIN
thanks for looking out for me and the others, but Bill called me yesterday and told me he would be shipping my parts next week, so for now Ill take a rain-check on that and hopefully I wont get in contact with you next week. Again Thank you
Old 07-09-2006 | 03:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Hey Jammer, I know of a place where you can get an 88mm turbo kit with all of the components right away! It could even ship out tomorrow
Tony...
Your kit is too serious for me.. lol... but due to a few "challenges " to me recently about my statement of having a kit in my car by months end if I wanted to... I went against my better judgement of not working on this car till winter... and gave a sponser a chance to step up to the plate and we will see what happens. So, at task is a site sponser to get me a kit with ample time to install it by months end... should be interesting.Im betting Im boosted again (against spousal approval) inside the month.

Why do I do this crap!...I know the answer...'cause I was told I couldn't.

Quick Reply: Sick of HiFlo!!!, going with PTK what do you guys think?