LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RESOLVED 11.15.06--Billingsley Racing Should Be Kicked!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 04:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down RESOLVED 11.15.06--Billingsley Racing Should Be Kicked!!!

Here is how it is..... I first ordered my rearend and it took forever to get! They where saying 4-5 weeks so i was like cool my car is down anyways. Well 11 yea 11 weeks later My rear finally shows up, It arrives with a large dent on the housing and the vent on it was broken, also the brake lines where never shipped with the rear as said and it took me another week or so to get the lines. Quality of work awesome except the spring mounts are placed pretty far back, had to nearly cut my wolfe spring perches in half to make the spring sit straight they where so far back. Well I stripped 2 5/8 studs which was my fault however they said they where shipped nearly 5 weeks ago and guess what!! not here!! I continue to e-mail them and send them IM's on AIM and no response. Dont know guys, their quality is great but it better be PERFECT because if you have a problem think about buying a replacement rear for as long as it would take to get ahold of these guys and then if they where to fix it..holy **** would like that, I would learn how to fabricate a rear in the time It would take to get back. Well just thought before you guys spend $4500 with some people you cant talk to, you should know what they are all about.

EDIT:With all that being said, I feel an explaination is not needed for they have e-mailed me in response and explained all of this confusion. I am now on great terms with Jay and Amber, They are awesome to work with when you get ahold of them. I am sorry this all came out the way it did, I felt as though I had been neglected and did not recieve the proper information when I requested, however they have been vary buisy and all of the confusion has been straightened out. Thanks for reading and understand they are still great to work with.

Last edited by 1999TransamWs6; 11-14-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I will be posting a new post in the section, so please refer to that for more information regarding our business and issues such as this.

As for your situation Joe, we apologize for the delay in this custom built housing/rearend. Sometimes there are delays and circumstances that cannot be helped. Some customers understand that every inch of these pieces are literally made to order, but sometimes the wait exceeds your expectation. We understand that. You do need to understand that the damage you incurred happened in shipping. Everything leaves here top notch. We don't appreciate the insinuation that we ship items in such condition. There should be plenty of people on here that can back me up on that.
Also we are little confused on your post here. Yes, this particular housing took a while to get together. We won't argue that and never lied to you. We received the order July 7, you emailed me 9/26 stating you got the rearend. Then 9/28 I got another email stating "Thanks for sending the vent/lines ASAP". ? Another week? And you have been friendly in our correspondance. I'm not sure for the lashing out. But we are sorry that you are so unhappy.
Amber & Jay Billingsley
Old 11-03-2006, 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

I just dont understand how it could take so long to get back to someones e-mails. It has been like this since I ordered the rearend. on 10-5 you stated that you sent the hoses and vents as well as the two studs and lugs I asked for. I recieved the hoses and vents but I have not recieved the studs. It is now almost 1 month since then in which I have sent an e-mail or two regarding the studs and lugs. This post is not to bash your work, as you can see nowhere is it stating you guys do poor work it is top notch and i have posted that before. However it is nearly impossible to get ahold of you guys and customer service is #1, sure when I get ahold of you its great but it takes a long time to get e-mails back. I guess the "11 weeks" was an out burst it seemed like forever, I just dont understand how when someone purchases nearly $4500 in parts for a rear and brakes (well worth it) how dont you guys make sure they are fully satisfied? Even while the rear was being built it was very hard to get ahold of you guys. If you re-read the post it basically bashes the time it takes for response from you guys and many can agree with me on here. You guys are HARD to get ahold of.

Joe
Old 11-14-2006, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Read EDIT in original post

Quick Reply: RESOLVED 11.15.06--Billingsley Racing Should Be Kicked!!!