LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Anyone know anything about Mizfitmotorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mizfit MotorSports
I sent you back your money within a few days and we spoke on the phone a dozen times about the delay in getting parts back to you. I apologized a dozen times as well for the delay in getting parts back to you. Everything was refunded and returned and you seemed fine considering the situtation and now month+ after it happen you want to complain about it.

Refund was given and parts returned period. I am sorry for the problem with the intake not being able to fit you CUSTOM Turbo Truck setup.

Taylor
Well you didnt have a problem with the custom application innitially and that was what the additional cost of $400 was for. And in this line of business what isnt custom? And the money wasnt sent in a few days more like a week and a half? And as for not being concerned? Basically I wasnt going to rant and rave prior to getting my things back and absolutely everytime I called, I was using a different cell phone because you refused to answer. If it wasnt a new job taking someones deposit you werent interested. You dont have any business capital and are running off of customers money and putting everyone on the back burner because you have spent their cash on the last persons job.Everything wasnt FINE and there was no (situation) to consider, If you werent on this post mid day you might have time to finish these two 408's I own and operate a business and I can tell you this isnt going to be your path to success screwing people one after the next. How did your fab guy screw you? I was the only one without a product and with months of wasted time and shipping costs?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Everything you just said has no validity to it. I am not going to argue with you because it would get nowhere you are just pissed because I didn't build you one. By the way you used 2 numbers to call me you and your brothers number. I answered both so stop pretending like I avoided your calls. You got your money and your parts....period...Sorry we did not want to redesign our manifold because it was not cost effective.

santigo - We got the callies stuff we should be putting it together very soon. I sent you a reply pm.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mizfit MotorSports
Everything you just said has no validity to it. I am not going to argue with you because it would get nowhere you are just pissed because I didn't build you one. By the way you used 2 numbers to call me you and your brothers number. I answered both so stop pretending like I avoided your calls. You got your money and your parts....period...Sorry we did not want to redesign our manifold because it was not cost effective.

santigo - We got the callies stuff we should be putting it together very soon. I sent you a reply pm.

FOR THESE OTHER GUYS SAKE I WISH THAT WERE THE CASE. HOWEVER I REALIZE YOUR NEED TO TRY AND WITHHOLD YOUR REPUTATION. BUT THE TRUTH IS EVERYTHING I JUST STATED EARLIER IS 100% TRUE I GUESS I WILL POST THE NEXT DAY AIR RECIEPTS AND THE CASHIERS CHECK RECIEPTS AS WELL AS THE MONTHS LATER TAGS FROM UPS WHEN I GOT THEM BACK. YOU SOMEHOW REMEMBER TWO OF THE #'S USED WHEN TRYING TO REACH YOU SO NICE TRY. I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT WELL FOR THESE OTHER GUYS AS YOU KNOW 100% YOU STUCK IT TO ME IN EVERY WAY. IF YOU COULDNT TAKE ON THE JOB IN THE BEGINING DONT TALK IN CONFIDENCE AS IF YOU CAN. YOU TOLD ME HOW MUCH AFTER EVALUATING IT , I DIDNT BEAT YOU DOWN ON YOUR PRICE, THEN MONTHS LATER SAY YOU CANT DO IT AND BLAME IT ON BEING CUSTOM REMEMBER THATS WHAT THE ADDITIONAL MONEY WAS FOR. ALSO TPIS DID IT $50 CHEAPER AND ACTUALLY HAD IT DONE IN THREE WEEKS.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Please avoid using CAPITAL, this is not a shouting match.

There is no tech in this post, going back to sponsor feedback
Old 04-12-2007, 04:44 AM
TECH Veteran

This thread had me confused as it seemed Cyphur moved it to Sponsor Feedback.

Rules in Sponsor feedback are ONE thread per person, not sure if I should move this to the trash or lock it. That means everyone but the person that started the thread has to start their own in here and no whining, name calling or "conversation" that can be held in pm, email, phone or IM. This is feeback on Sponsors where Gentlemen act like Gentlemen and Ladies act like Ladies.

Now I would ask Santiago, SOM 02 and 97F1R408 start their own post regarding Mizfit Motorsports in this forum and Mizfit can answer each one , individually. Please keep it factual with order dates, resolution or outstanding balances or parts owed et al.

Thank You

Quick Reply: Anyone know anything about Mizfitmotorsports?