LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ohio Forced Inductions

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I paid you 8 months ago for the turbo so does that mean that FI has had my turbo for 8 months? Let me know when you get the incorrect parts you sent me back and when you are going to refund me the entire amount I paid which is $7658.95
Old 07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I just got off the phone with jason and we agreed on him keeping the kit and me sending the rest of the parts like I said I would. The oil lines and I/C setup will be to his house by friday.

Thanks Joel
Old 07-22-2008, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
I just got off the phone with jason and we agreed on him keeping the kit and me sending the rest of the parts like I said I would. The oil lines and I/C setup will be to his house by friday.

Thanks Joel
You said EVERYTHING that I ordered would be at my house by Friday and we also talked about refunding for coating, shipping, and for taking so long for me to get parts. If all of it plus the refunds are not there then I'm returning everything to you as I stated

Last edited by crazysquid; 07-22-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:50 PM
TECH Veteran

As this is getting worked out between both member and sponsor, the remainder of the details which are being addressed in email/PM/phone should stay that way with an update only if the parts are not shipped.

Thank You
Old 07-22-2008, 10:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by crazysquid
You said EVERYTHING that I ordered would be at my house by Friday and we also talked about refunding for coating, shipping, and for taking so long for me to get parts. If all of it plus the refunds are not there then I'm returning everything to you as I stated
I did not say that ans we didnt agree on that. I said the oil lines and the I/C setup will be there by friday. Then we will work out the refund for the coating and shipping. After that we will talk about the delay.

Joel

Any questions call me.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:38 AM
On The Tree

I did not say that ans we didnt agree on that. I said the oil lines and the I/C setup will be there by friday. Then we will work out the refund for the coating and shipping. After that we will talk about the delay.

Joel

Any questions call me.
I'm tired of dealing with you and all your lies. Keep all your stuff as well as the incorrect kit you sent me that's coming back to you. You can try and refuse it but it will be kind of hard considering I refused it from you. I'll be expecting a full refund as soon as it gets back to you. If not, good luck explaining this in court and end up paying more than the refund
Old 08-19-2008, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Update:
Since I started finally receiving parts from Joel after I posted this thread, I would give him the benefit of the doubt on delivering since he said he would refund me for the shipping, coating, and for taking this long to get me my kit out. Well, I keep getting A LOT of PM’s in regards to this kit and I not going to lie to any of them and have them go through what I am. I have listed below what all has been going on since I received a couple of the parts.

-Had to hammer the driver’s side engine wall in a little to get the headers to fit
-Brake, fuel vent, and powersteering lines are smashed from 3.5” Down Pipe. Received a PM that one person had to grind a good portion of his alternator down as well as loose the back alternator mount to get the DP to go in.
-Supposed to receive the radiator today as well as the installation pics for everything since I was told by Joel that the kit he sent me has been “upgraded” from his previous air to water systems.
-Waiting on turbo brace to install turbo to see if I have clearance.
-Will need a 37/64th drill bit to install OFI’s turbo drain fitting into oil pan.
Down Pipe looks as though it will not fit with front sway bar and surrounding brackets installed. Was told when I bought the kit, that my BMR K-Member will work fine
Old 08-22-2008, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Where's my parts and refunds Joel? You owe me and several others!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

10+ months and still waiting on money and parts
Old 09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

Still waiting on parts and refund. No word yet
Old 09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Still waiting on parts and refund. No word yet Was promised that it would ship out 2 weeks ago and imagine that, no parts / money, or phone calls. Is there a timeframe that vendors on here to deliver in or their accounts on here get suspended?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Veteran

There is no specific timeline though it will be brought to the attention of all Admin.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GEARHED
There is no specific timeline though it will be brought to the attention of all Admin.
Thanks. I still haven't heard anything from him and I have tried contacting him every way possible with no response
Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Is admin doing anything about this? I still haven't been able to get in touch with Joel for quite some time now and trust me I have tried phone calls, emails, and PM's
Old 09-17-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes. Admin is trying everything they can to get Joel to address unresolved orders.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Yes. Admin is trying everything they can to get Joel to address unresolved orders.
Thank you
Old 10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Still no refunds, mounting location pics/instructions, replies
Old 10-04-2008, 08:56 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I sent you your 2 parts that I owed you. All I owe you now is your refund for coating and shipping. The install pics are what I sent you in those links.

Thanks Joel
Old 10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

I sent you your 2 parts that I owed you. All I owe you now is your refund for coating and shipping. The install pics are what I sent you in those links.

Thanks Joel
No brace for the turbo, no refunds that you've claimed that you sent over the past 35+ times I've called you, none of the photos you have sent me to this day even slightly resemble the parts that you've sent me, none of the parts will work on my car except a couple of them and I have shown you the photos proving so. When am I getting the kit that I paid you for almost a year ago???? You should know that if your going to post BS on here, that I am going to call you out. You tell everyone to be a man and deal with things responsibly, well Joel, you need to take your own advice for once! I guess all the posts and phone calls that Im getting refunded for shipping and having to wait so long was all BS as well. Don't you recall saying that if you couldn't deliver a kit in the time promised, that you would refund $1000??? I guess that slipped your mind as well huh?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Don't forget about the turbo blanket that I paid for as well Joel. When are you going to answer the questions everyone keeps asking you? You say that your not running from anyone but I find it amusing how you hide all the time

No brace for the turbo, no refunds that you've claimed that you sent over the past 35+ times I've called you, none of the photos you have sent me to this day even slightly resemble the parts that you've sent me, none of the parts will work on my car except a couple of them and I have shown you the photos proving so. When am I getting the kit that I paid you for almost a year ago???? You should know that if your going to post BS on here, that I am going to call you out. You tell everyone to be a man and deal with things responsibly, well Joel, you need to take your own advice for once! I guess all the posts and phone calls that Im getting refunded for shipping and having to wait so long was all BS as well. Don't you recall saying that if you couldn't deliver a kit in the time promised, that you would refund $1000??? I guess that slipped your mind as well huh?

Quick Reply: Ohio Forced Inductions