LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

IMPY vs SRT 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default th

WTH is "dumdumdumdum?"

I like the look of the SRT-4. I think the spruced up "Neon" looks awesome.

Dodge trans are the worst... the worst...

As for the LSD I believe it is in the 2004 and 2005 models, not just the 2005. The 2003's got snubbed, which is the year I wanted because if I got a SRT-4 it'd be Yellow. Why they dropped yellow from the 04, 05 beats the hell out of me.

Also if I wanted to drive a SRT-4 I'd need a ball cap with something fancy embroidered on it, then wear it slightly askew to the left side.

I was actually tuning my MAPs a few weeks ago for the 60-65 degree temp range and a SRT-4 rolled behind me. I think he saw my laptop because when he rolled up next to me his g/f was staring into my car to see what it was.

I told him I would run him if he allowed me to turn my power enrich mode back on and my MAF, then head to a remote location with no cops. He said "that's ok, if you have a laptop hooked up to your car... I'm not on that level." I guess the Daytona 500 Badges and Laptop made for a good intimidation factor. Oh, he has a slightly askew ball cap on his head as well, and his g/f was incredibly hot.

BTW my sig is outdated and I have a lot more than what is listed.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I raced my friends 08 caliber srt4....there slow.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

U gotta think with our LS4 we got lots of TQ for our first gears. The SRT-4 is worthless in first gear. The Turbo just comes on strong in the mid and pulls on us. Just the way the cars are built. Good race.

Quick Reply: IMPY vs SRT 4