LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Entered my GXP in a burnout contest today

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crf02450
Listen here you little punk!!! For one that is your daddys car. Ive seen videos all over of you stating that.Now I won the burnout contest in my pickup last sat even WITHOUT a posi lol cause i dont F*%& around. Even that crusty T/A had your ***! FWD junk dont belong in burnout contests!!! Now i live in Tigard which is very close to you so watch what kind of **** you talk about. Thinkin im friends with the judges ha ha. The judges were the crowd dipshit. Next year ill bring with me some woodscrews for when i blow your doors off again f'n punk Peace
I am the Dad.

The crowd never got a chance to vote for my car. When the announcer called out for votes he called out the silver Firebird that didn't do that great instead of my car.

For the 2nd round burnoff between the 3 of us your buddy's red TA had the best burnout but your truck did sound the best. Your 1st burnout was much better as both tires spun.

The 2nd burnout in the GXP wasn't that great because they stopped it when the car started walking (which is what FWD cars do) then allowed a restart but for a shorter time. That was probably a plus seeing there was no rubber left on the tires.

I'm curious to known why you think FWDs don't belong in a burnout contest?

Last edited by Heslekrants; 06-17-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

usually people who win things outright dont have to tell everyone thats how it happened i say truck boy should put his money where his mouth is and post a vid
Old 06-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Or The big baby should shut the hell up. Those people need to drive top speed into a wall.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pauls325
usually people who win things outright dont have to tell everyone thats how it happened i say truck boy should put his money where his mouth is and post a vid
Here's the trucks 1st burn which was very impressive. His 2nd burnout was nothing special but it was only 15 seconds instead of 30 for the 1st round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkRbsZ0_AY
Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Listen here you little punk!!! For one that is your daddys car. Ive seen videos all over of you stating that.Now I won the burnout contest in my pickup last sat even WITHOUT a posi lol cause i dont F*%& around. Even that crusty T/A had your ***! FWD junk dont belong in burnout contests!!! Now i live in Tigard which is very close to you so watch what kind of **** you talk about. Thinkin im friends with the judges ha ha. The judges were the crowd dipshit. Next year ill bring with me some woodscrews for when i blow your doors off again f'n punk Peace
idiot redneck, that IS his dad posting. He never even said anything bad about you or your crappy one wheel peel (probably because it can't spin both tires).
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Hahahaa what is your deal? I talked to your buddy in the Red TA and he congradulated me on an awesome smoke show. He thought it was bitchin to see a front driver lay it down like that.
I like your post though, really Shows your maturity, Swearin at my father Via the internet thinkin it was me. On top of everything he didnt even bad mouth you.
Oh well. I sure hope you grow up a bit by next years burnout contest. We dont need your kind of sass at an event that is put on simply for the fun of it.
However, I do hope you enter your truck into the contest next year because i've got a car for you.
Hahahaa Good Luck.

You're gonna need it.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

hahaha this fools fckn pathetic.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:19 AM
TECH Junkie

He just needs to grow up a little. I can still remember when I was like that,
Just take's a kick in the pants to realise your not the baddest on the planet.
There’s always someone out there.
I'm curious to known why you think FWDs don't belong in a burnout contest also?
Old 06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Launching!

F'in sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Entered my GXP in a burnout contest today