LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Finally got my Impala back with TEP transmission upgrades!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mgpeagle
Glad it all worked out for you. The car feels much better doesn't it? I've had my TEP trans. in for about 7 or 8 months and it stiil feels as good as it did when I put it in.

-Mike
Thanks, Mike. It does feel A LOT better. Can't wait to get my new DiabLew tune and get her out to the track!

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
I wouldn't mess with a LT1. It's LS1 or nothing. I have to do the official Nacho shoot when I get some time, but its tough when you took on another job and are working 7 days a week .

Yeah she handles beautifully. It's very much akin to how the monte carlo was setup, stiff and low, just without the understeer .

We'll have to set up another West Coast LS4 cruise in the spring.
Cool...Can't wait to see it!

Originally Posted by 1CL3ANSUP3RSPORT
Best believe an LS1 would get dropped in,hell even if I came up on another 3rd gen it would have an LS1 swap.

I'm down for another cruise,by then the Imp should be running top notch
It would probably cost more to buy and LT1 car, then do a swap, than it would to just buy an LS1 in the first place. That is, unless you were going to go more radical than an LS1!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
Thanks, Mike. It does feel A LOT better. Can't wait to get my new DiabLew tune and get her out to the track!

Cool...Can't wait to see it!

It would probably cost more to buy and LT1 car, then do a swap, than it would to just buy an LS1 in the first place. That is, unless you were going to go more radical than an LS1!
Sorry for :HiJacking: your thread Mike,yeah cost will be high but ill be able to build it up from ground up.(EVIL LAUGH)

Quick Reply: Finally got my Impala back with TEP transmission upgrades!