LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Think I have to sell the GXP, any interest?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Think I have to sell the GXP, any interest?

My girlfriend and I are buying a home, and I am contemplating getting rid of my GXP because of the payments. I love the car and hate to get rid of it, but this just makes sense. Since I have the Chevelle wagon and '72 Monte Carlo, I already have too many toys.

Would anyone be interested in buying it or know anyone who might be?

It's a 2006 Grand Prix GXP. 79,000miles. Blue green crystal w/ black and tan interior. Has all options including sunroof, Navigation.

Body is straight, no dents. Paint is really nice except for a few normal scratches. Interior is perfect except the suede on the driver's seat is stained. original Alocas with normal wear, minor curb rash.

Trans. was rebuilt in Nov. 2011. New water pump Jan. 2012. Front tires are Michelin Hydro-edge with 8/32 tread. In process of getting new rear tires. New front brake pads and rotors Oct. 2011. New rear brake pads Dec. 2010. Optima Yellow Top battery. K&N stock replacement air filter. Other than that the car is completely stock. Well maintained(have records). Have a Predator tuner that can be included(Tune is stock now, only used to turn DOD of and only had it off for 2 weeks).

Would like to get $13,000.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 01-27-2012, 03:19 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Buy Eric's car to help him and his girlfriend out, and I'll give ya a custom tune for it/the predator at a reduced cost!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 01-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the bump Lew!