LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Damn women drivers!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn women drivers!!

well the wife and i were chillin out in the garage before she was headed to the store and we were just talking about backing out of our driveway and being sure not to back into my durango that I keep parked outside on the opposite side. and she was like yea when i left last night i totally forgot it was there and i was like 2 inches from taking the mirror off. we joked about it and i said if she ever takes my mirror off...

well i guess we forgot to talk about taking the other side out. shes backing out of the drive this morning and makes hella sure to miss the durango, so far she backs into the light pole on the opposite side of my driveway wiping out the passenger mirror. it destroyed the mirror, hangin on by a thread, i was pretty pissed but hey its just a mirror. i guess i wont

So who has a passenger mirror for a gxp they wanna sell me, black would be nice.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate to say it but am interested how bad it looks. i cringe everytime i look at it and think , man that looks like and expensive mirror to hit.