Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this thread still going?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

fair enough. i think a car that sounds like a helicopter sounds like ****. you like it. were just going to have to agree to disagree. ill keep my dod tuned out. you keep dod on. were both happy. i personally think that your exhaust sounding like a helicopter does mean it sounds like crap, and i might be going out on a limb here, but im pretty sure a majority of the members on here would agree with that..
That's called being overly sensitive, lol... Besides, why would you want to sound like another car? "Oh you sound like an LS1"... Isn't the idea behind us modifying our cars to make them "custom", and not like the other cars on the road? Geez, you take the comments people make about your car way too seriously! While I'm trying to help people realize it's not as bad as people make it out to be, you're trying to make it out to be worse than it really is
Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ZyroXZ2
Isn't the idea behind us modifying our cars to make them "custom", and not like the other cars on the road?
Yes, but when everyone does the same mods they all do tend to sound the same.

Just sayin
Old 03-30-2012, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

i just think it sounds like ****. thats just my opinion, and you dont have to agree with me. i can tell you that i think youre the first person that ive ever seen post that they like the sound of a ls4 car with an exhaust on it when it goes into dod. i guess i applaud your individuality.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

i can tell you that i think youre the first person that ive ever seen post that they like the sound of a ls4 car with an exhaust on it when it goes into dod
I can tell by your responses that I apparently am Hell, I even included videos, and it really seemed to shake you up that I was saying it's not nearly as bad as negative Sally's like you make it out to be, haha
Old 04-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Staging Lane

The airwolf quote is priceless! Now everytime my car goes into 4-cyl mode, I'll have to remember how terrible that show was and how many quarters I threw into that arcade game at circle K. Dammit !!

Quick Reply: Just some DoD exhaust clips!