Cool

The shade of color did seem different to me too... but all of you talking crap
Old 03-14-2013, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

Hugh mad?
Not at all.

Just amused that you F-body trolls have nothing better to do.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
it was directed to whoever was debating whether the cars door, fender,and quarter panel color match. which has nothing to do with this whole thing and not important in anyway. i dont think i missed the point at all. a ls4 monte beat a ls1 fbody, everyone is in shock and disbelief, there was a debate about the paint, you called him a dick, he said its a family site, i said who gives a ****, pretty much sums up the whole thread. man you guys are a touchy group in here now a days. what happened to all the old school guys on here who could take a little foul language and good hearted verbal abuse? wheres the bdyman when you need him?
Now thats funny!
Old 03-14-2013, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
Not at all.

Just amused that you F-body trolls have nothing better to do.
Wasn't aware contributing to a thread about a race was the worst thing in the world

You just seem a little too sensitive
Old 03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1bad02
Lmfao!! Im the Ex-Owner of the red MCSS I just recently sold it.... Anyway the Mods are k&n cai, full 3" Exhaust, Catless & Borla mufflers!! The Camaro had traction issues on the dig run & well the rolling ones he would pull on me... whats so hard to believe??
And there you have it .....

Last edited by smokin06impala ss; 03-14-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wasn't aware contributing to a thread about a race was the worst thing in the world

Nope, I just remember MasterBates from previous threads, bashing rides of folks who post in this section. And he's well within his rights to do that, however, if he's going to talk ****, there's going to be a price to pay and you shouldn't be whining about it.

Besides, how is my comment about his douchebagginess any different than him telling the LS4 owners their cars are **** and will be junked in 10 years? I mean, it's not like our F-bodys are pillars of quality either. In fact, they're being parted-out faster than Obama spends money...Just go check the classifieds.

So, the short of it: If you're gonna come in here with an unpopular opinon, don't bitch when people hit back.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't be so arrogant. You come in here talking sh** and then try to equate it to contributing. And then on top of it anyone that responds back to you is being too sensitive??? Where's the logic in that???
Old 03-14-2013, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nope, I just remember MasterBates from previous threads, bashing rides of folks who post in this section. And he's well within his rights to do that, however, if he's going to talk ****, there's going to be a price to pay and you shouldn't be whining about it.

Besides, how is my comment about his douchebagginess any different than him telling the LS4 owners their cars are **** and will be junked in 10 years? I mean, it's not like our F-bodys are pillars of quality either. In fact, they're being parted-out faster than Obama spends money...Just go check the classifieds.

So, the short of it: If you're gonna come in here with an unpopular opinon, don't bitch when people hit back.
I was just messing with you about being sensitive.

Bolded the part I totally agree with. Fbombs are definitely NOT luxury cars or nice cars by any mean, but there is still that raw feel that brings us car guys back to them.
Originally Posted by crich88848
Don't be so arrogant. You come in here talking sh** and then try to equate it to contributing. And then on top of it anyone that responds back to you is being too sensitive??? Where's the logic in that???
A MCSS with the mods listed in the video doing that to an LS1 Camaro with the mods listed in that Camaro is a very rare occurrence from what I have seen in person or at the track. Still haven't seen one break out of the 14s at our local track, regardless of mods.

Where was I talking **** besides messing with LS1 Racing?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like to drop in from time to time and see how fast I can get called a name.

Would you rather I said, "Good race bro! Suprising how close the cars were considering personal experience. Neither car is perfect, but no car is!"
Old 03-15-2013, 02:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS4SPEED
Now thats funny!
im glad someone caught that!

Originally Posted by MasterTomos

Would you rather I said, "Good race bro! Suprising how close the cars were considering personal experience. Neither car is perfect, but no car is!"
yes thats exactly the correct PC way to respond. now youre getting the hang of it. in no time at all everyone on here is going to forget what a total dick you are if you keep that up, but i just got a feeling youre going to go back to your old ways. who knows though maybe youll prove me wrong.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MasterTomos

Nobody in the LS4 section is delusional about what there car is. So coming in and talking **** saying the transmission is bad is just a waste of space, because I'm pretty sure everyone who owns one of these cars is aware of it. I love my car. Is there stuff about it that can be shitty? yeah, but I would much rather daily drive a newer car with a nice sound system and heated seats than some old piece of **** as old as me just because it has rwd. Nobody original bought this car to have it as a weekend cruising car, and sure some people turned them into that, but at the end of the day it is a dd sedan with a big motor in it. Seems to me though that the whole F-body community is packed full with delusional V6 posers though.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cory1750
Nobody in the LS4 section is delusional about what there car is. So coming in and talking **** saying the transmission is bad is just a waste of space, because I'm pretty sure everyone who owns one of these cars is aware of it. I love my car. Is there stuff about it that can be shitty? yeah, but I would much rather daily drive a newer car with a nice sound system and heated seats than some old piece of **** as old as me just because it has rwd. Nobody original bought this car to have it as a weekend cruising car, and sure some people turned them into that, but at the end of the day it is a dd sedan with a big motor in it. Seems to me though that the whole F-body community is packed full with delusional V6 posers though.
Wait, our cars have bad transmissions????
Old 03-15-2013, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1bad02
The shade of color did seem different to me too...
Next time you post a video, please make sure all panels are of the same exact color so this does not happen again...
Old 03-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Pretty nice runs, wasn't expecting that one either..
Old 03-16-2013, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

And you'll still be a douchebag...Just 10 years older.
Hahahahahaha

Very true..
Old 03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump lol
Old 03-18-2013, 11:04 PM
12 Second Club

I love these threads as much as my W-body. Where's the vids of Smoking racing the
LS1? Travis AKA Alabamaguy, posted some videos of his car racing some LS1's. He used to race everything IIRC LOL. He ran 13.2's and would hang.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DavidGXP
I love these threads as much as my W-body. Where's the vids of Smoking racing the
LS1? Travis AKA Alabamaguy, posted some videos of his car racing some LS1's. He used to race everything IIRC LOL. He ran 13.2's and would hang.
Lmao, not yet man . I recently got promoted at work and get to go home every other weekend but I spend family time those two days . Next month when I get vacations it will happen .
Old 03-19-2013, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DavidGXP
Dave where are all the videos of your street monster... I search davidgxp weekly on YouTube only to find nothing...

Who wants to group buy some videos hahaha everyone throw in some cash to get Dave out on the street messing with people.. Say ls1s
Old 03-19-2013, 04:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Cory1750
I purchased my as a weekend cruiser and show car and it has done very very well

Quick Reply: Friend's MCSS VS LS1 Camaro