LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Wanted 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP

Hi I have been looking for a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP vin #2G2WC58CX71192723 it was silver\grey had superchips badge on the door and rear view mirror, custom exhaust, flowmasters sticker on the rear passage small window, aftermarket rims, aftermarket spoiler and a tune change switch by the shifter, might have had a aftermarket cam installed. I have been looking for this car for years. I found the previous owner but can not find the current owner. The car was sold a couple of years ago so it has been a while. Please reach out to me if you own this car or have a better way of finding it.
Thanks,
Sean

Last picture i have of the car

Aftermarket spoiler

Before

Before

Before

Before

Last edited by Sean O'Brien; 12-04-2018 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Pictures
Old 12-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude wants his car back
Old 12-07-2018, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Red_Zone
Dude wants his car back
Actually I have never owned this car, I have been close to buying it twice but never got the chance. The car means something to me and I want to find it.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:20 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My advice is just go buy another one and get on with it... we all end up replacing the same parts eventually anyway so really what's the difference between 1 GXP and another?
Old 12-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sean O'Brien
Actually I have never owned this car, I have been close to buying it twice but never got the chance. The car means something to me and I want to find it.
Hey Sean,
You said you were looking for this car and I know this is a few years later but, I am the current owner of this exact 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix gxp. I just saw your post and saw the vin and went out to check because it looked awfully familiar. Sure enough that it is the same car. If you want to get ahold of me just Facebook messenger me