Notices
LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Wanted 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP

Old 11-28-2018, 01:15 AM

Default Wanted 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP

Hi I have been looking for a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP vin #2G2WC58CX71192723 it was silver\grey had superchips badge on the door and rear view mirror, custom exhaust, flowmasters sticker on the rear passage small window, aftermarket rims, aftermarket spoiler and a tune change switch by the shifter, might have had a aftermarket cam installed. I have been looking for this car for years. I found the previous owner but can not find the current owner. The car was sold a couple of years ago so it has been a while. Please reach out to me if you own this car or have a better way of finding it.
Thanks,
Sean

Last picture i have of the car

Aftermarket spoiler

Before

Before

Before

Before

Last edited by Sean O'Brien; 12-04-2018 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Pictures
Old 12-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Dude wants his car back
Old 12-07-2018, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Red_Zone View Post
Dude wants his car back
Actually I have never owned this car, I have been close to buying it twice but never got the chance. The car means something to me and I want to find it.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:20 AM
Launching!

My advice is just go buy another one and get on with it... we all end up replacing the same parts eventually anyway so really what's the difference between 1 GXP and another?

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: