LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Splash Guards

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting...did you call the dealer and tell him to change his notation? I love that. A dealer who doesn't know what they're talking about...how could that be?

Originally Posted by Mark IXZD 150
I hate splash guards but might have to get them. The GM ones are pretty nice looking though. It seems the worst area on my Impala is actually just in front of the rear wheels on the lower rocker. Must be something about the way the wind moves over the car because it's getting totally sandblasted there. My commute is 30 miles highway each way so I'm sure that's not helping.
Mine is the same way. I can wash and claybar the car and it still looks like $hit down there...still looks dirty. From front wheel to rear lower door & rocker it's all messed up. However, i drive primarily in the City...so i'm not gettng the highway debris and wind movement you are.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BuffaloSS
Interesting...did you call the dealer and tell him to change his notation? I love that. A dealer who doesn't know what they're talking about...how could that be?

Mine is the same way. I can wash and claybar the car and it still looks like $hit down there...still looks dirty. From front wheel to rear lower door & rocker it's all messed up. However, i drive primarily in the City...so i'm not gettng the highway debris and wind movement you are.
Ouchie....beat up car FTL.

I want to claybar the car soon, how long did it take you Buff?