LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

LS4 4-cyl mode SOUNDS LIKE S%$@

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:07 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jabronie78
Do they still offer a extended warranty on 07 models??
you can ALWAYS buy a GM Extended Warranty... the cost for it just depends on your dealership... and the mileage on your car, and how much time you have left on your factory warranty...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 09-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. Look, when you buy a warranty and your car in NEW, you are NOT buying an EXTENDED WARRANTY, as if you were buying a USED CAR, you are buying a WARRANTY UPGRADE! Which means you are taking your FACTORY WARRANTY and EVERTHING it covers for the period of time and miles you purchase. IN FACT, it REPLACES your ORIGINAL WARRANTY!!! Thus, it starts the second you sign the contract!!!

2. An EXTEND WARRANTY that is purchased after the fact, or for a USED vehicle, also STARTS the second you sign the contract. MEANING, if you have 12,000-miles left on your original Factory Warranty, that WARRANTY is REPLACED with the NEW WARRANTY, and thus starts the second you sign the contract. IF someone tells you, "This warranty kicks in at the end of your 36/36," THEY ARE LYING!!! This is only true, if you are purchasing a GM FACTORY WARRANTY, aftermarket warranties differ from company to company.

3. A MAJOR GUARD WARRANTY COVERS the same items as your ORGINAL FACTORY WARRANTY. Normal wear and tear items ARE NOT cover by either warranties -- Wipers, brakes, rotors, belts, lightbulbs, etc.

4. IF you FINANCED your vehicle, and CANCEL your warranty, the money goes to the bank (lein holder) who financed your vehicle and that money is used to REDUCE the principle owed. However, if the principle owed is less than the amount of the refund, the excess portion will be given to YOU.

5. Dealership are in business to make a profit, so, if you want a fair quote, I will give you a fair quote and you can use that figure to negotiate a fair warranty cost with your local dealership in the future. You must always let the F&I manager quote you a price first, and if his price is my price or lower, than you know you are getting a FAIR quote. If his/her's is higher, than you can counter offer with my price and hold to it. You can reach me for that quote at c.baugher@sbcglobal.net. I promise my quote will be fair!!! I will need the YEAR, Make Model, and miles on the vehicle to be quoted. I will also need to know if the vehicle is NEW (the vehicle has not been titled before), Used or you just want a warranty added to one of your vehicles (all brands, makes and models).

The same holds true for GAP, TIRE & WHEEL, ETCHING, etc. Only for you guys! I will quote you fair pricing!!! Want help negotiating a price on a car or truck you can email me too, or what your trade is worth!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

very good info man... thanks!!

if you can, let me know when anything comes out about the new Camaro, as far as pricing...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 09-19-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
very good info man... thanks!!

if you can, let me know when anything comes out about the new Camaro, as far as pricing...
Yeah and I'm, oddly enough, interested in the cargo room situation. I need those back seats to fold down!