Originally Posted by Courtneyh898
When can we buy this? And how much?

Cartuning.ca , i suggest utilizing google
Old 08-15-2016, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Courtneyh898
When can we buy this? And how much?
does anyone run this kit on stock trannys, other than a cooler, programing and shift kit? if you properly size the turbo the boost should actually be easier on a transmission than a NOS hit. especially if you roll race your car.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:09 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by black_betty
does anyone run this kit on stock trannys, other than a cooler, programing and shift kit? if you properly size the turbo the boost should actually be easier on a transmission than a NOS hit. especially if you roll race your car.
Boost is boost does not matter what size turbo. How much boost you run is your choice but if anything boost is generally going to murder your trans before nitrous will. Boost more of a constant the nos is since your not spraying the majority of your driving.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Teching In

I just recently had the car tuning turbo kit installed on my 07 imp SS. Go to Hargett Automotive performance on Facebook go to videos and you could see it on the dyno. It's under this is not your grandma's Impala
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jstill84
I just recently had the car tuning turbo kit installed on my 07 imp SS. Go to Hargett Automotive performance on Facebook go to videos and you could see it on the dyno. It's under this is not your grandma's Impala
470 whp and about the same tq. That is insane! Nice.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:48 PM

Default Is car tuning performance out of business

I have been messaging these people for sooooooooo long waiting on a response but nothing i called gave me dial tone called local number nothing happened man this is retarded i want to freakin buy the kit but im not throwin money to no one can you answer me that are they out of business????????????
Old 01-30-2017, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by James Mcmiller
I have been messaging these people for sooooooooo long waiting on a response but nothing i called gave me dial tone called local number nothing happened man this is retarded i want to freakin buy the kit but im not throwin money to no one can you answer me that are they out of business????????????
Good luck, took me several weeks to get ahold of someone, eventually I just returned the parts and filed a dispute with my credit card company.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What would you want to spend money with a company you can't contact?
Old 01-31-2017, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Man ive been trying to contact kevin or anyone at cartuning for that matter ever since i purchased my kit early last year.they will not respond to phone calls or emails.first off i ordered kit feb.16 an after they shipped it to a previous customer 3 months later he refused package "thank god" an a week later it arrived.dont get me wrong i love this kit, I just don't understand what's going on with Kevin and the guys at cartuning. Also if anybody has the 3-inch upgraded path kit 3-inch electronic exhaust cutout and rear manifold for sale let me know, I'm very interested and buying!!!!! If any of you guys have any questions about the cartuning turbo kit you can send me a personal message and I'll be glad to help you
Old 12-31-2021, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by eddiemoney
I would be intrigued to see how a stock (or moderately stock) LS4 does compared to this turbo'd car from a dig.

I have the Turbo kit on my GXP now. 5lbs boost right now. I can tell you for sure the N/A LS4 will never gain or stay even at any point from a complete stop position. I put Michelin AS4 sport on the front and they are glue on the road. Also,the N/A LS4 will not let you put the pedal to the floor right off the rip. The tune from the kit removes that governor. The pull from the turbo is so constant...especially in second and third. The short of it is the stock GXP is left in the exhaust from the turbo GXP.

Kevin is tuning me up in a couple weeks to up the boost to 10 or 12 pounds of boost. The only comp on the road from N/A motor has a wicked high price tag. The C8 vette had trouble and i am running 5 lbs of boost. He was pissed!!

Quick Reply: Cartuning GXP/LS4 Turbo Update