LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Anyone interested in ONE color-matched headlight?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008 | 10:05 AM
TECH Addict

Default Anyone interested in ONE color-matched headlight?

Just wondering if anyone is interested in seeing/test fitting a color matched headlight done the way I have mine. It won't be a functional/finished product, but it will give you an idea of what it would look like and help you decide if you'd want to attempt this yourself. I've got some bits & pieces of headlights in the shed and could slap them together to make one complete unit after painting the housing the color of your choice. Since I sold the other pair I had, all I have left are lenses that have been overheated and show stress fractures (which came from another member at NAIOA).

For $10-$15 I'll buy the paint, do the work, and take some pictures for you. For the cost of shipping (another $10-$15) you can actually put it on the car and see it first hand. Maybe this can be some sort of "Pay it forward" deal where I do one for someone (in red, maybe) and then you can paint it laser blue for the next guy.

I'll see what I have in the shed and let you know if I could do more than one, but gimme some feedback so I know if i'm wasting my time.