LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

my grand prix gxp

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 01:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bdyman
every dealer i go to is giving me 9500, i owe 10,700 trust me im trying my hardest to dump it
If I was in your position, I'd eat the $1200 just to be rid of the headaches.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Launching!

i say instead of hashing out your apparent irreconcilable differences on the internet you guys meet up and

anybody down to host ... ill bring the beer and bratwurst

just my $.02 ... why wouldnt you just sell the damn thing, eat the loss and move on with your life ???
Old 11-05-2010, 06:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Injun #5
If I was in your position, I'd eat the $1200 just to be rid of the headaches.
thats what i would do, cuz in the long run fixxing little problems will add up to more than that.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Launching!

ohhhh hold on a sec..........i fixed another members gxp just this summer
emersonheart i think is his screen name, another chicago guy, that i helped out
oh but wait you must know me THAT well and i dont contribute, and im a bigot and im this and iam that

ok mr.know it all lol WOW!!!
Ok man first off, from my knowledge of those situations, most of those cars were sent to the body shop you work for by the owners insurance companies. Notice work for, it is not your garage, so do not act like you own the place and gave these guys pro bono work. I would not consider that as helping the community as much as doing the job you are paid to do, and happen to get a few owners cars to cross your path.

Second, you give out less helpful input in the body/paint section then Derek (who is not a pro btw) as he doesn't cause 1/16th the drama you cause. You think telling a few guys how to fix a scratch makes up for 3 page long threads complaining about your car?

Third, you are right, this is a place to DISCUSS problems with our cars, not to COMPLAIN. I have never observed you in my life say help this is broken, or how can I fix this, or what do you guys think this could be. No, it was always **** this P.O.S. now this is broke, now this, now this, wth now this etc. You weren't discussing anything just winein man. You called me a know it all when it has been you seemingly knowing exactly what was wrong in your car and just coming on to these forums to complain. Seriously, I have never observed you asking anyone to see if what you thought was wrong was actually the correct problem.

Forth, you claim that difference between the trade on your car and what you owe is under $2,000. Now I won't sit here and tell you what certain amounts of money mean to you as I don't know you current economic situation. But if you are still employed at a body shop (and I hope you are) then it would be logical to think that you will be making plenty of money soon as winter is upon us. Winter seasons mean more business to auto repair shops for obvious reasons. I would think that $2,000 could easily be earned by you between now and march without you having to even work overtime.

Finally, if my "psyc babble" doesn't have any effect on you how it that all of a sudden you went from posting like a out of control lunatic to semi-understandable adult? Clearly this is evidence that even someone as thick as you can be trained to argue like a normal human being, even if it is only for one post.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

i told you in my previous posts hes off his meds sometimes
Old 11-05-2010, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

This thread is amazing, subscribed!

DJ --- well said sir.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

very clean Ponti!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D J Real
Ok man first off, from my knowledge of those situations, most of those cars were sent to the body shop you work for by the owners insurance companies. Notice work for, it is not your garage, so do not act like you own the place and gave these guys pro bono work. I would not consider that as helping the community as much as doing the job you are paid to do, and happen to get a few owners cars to cross your path.

Second, you give out less helpful input in the body/paint section then Derek (who is not a pro btw) as he doesn't cause 1/16th the drama you cause. You think telling a few guys how to fix a scratch makes up for 3 page long threads complaining about your car?

Third, you are right, this is a place to DISCUSS problems with our cars, not to COMPLAIN. I have never observed you in my life say help this is broken, or how can I fix this, or what do you guys think this could be. No, it was always **** this P.O.S. now this is broke, now this, now this, wth now this etc. You weren't discussing anything just winein man. You called me a know it all when it has been you seemingly knowing exactly what was wrong in your car and just coming on to these forums to complain. Seriously, I have never observed you asking anyone to see if what you thought was wrong was actually the correct problem.

Forth, you claim that difference between the trade on your car and what you owe is under $2,000. Now I won't sit here and tell you what certain amounts of money mean to you as I don't know you current economic situation. But if you are still employed at a body shop (and I hope you are) then it would be logical to think that you will be making plenty of money soon as winter is upon us. Winter seasons mean more business to auto repair shops for obvious reasons. I would think that $2,000 could easily be earned by you between now and march without you having to even work overtime.

Finally, if my "psyc babble" doesn't have any effect on you how it that all of a sudden you went from posting like a out of control lunatic to semi-understandable adult? Clearly this is evidence that even someone as thick as you can be trained to argue like a normal human being, even if it is only for one post.

ok first off, he could have gone to any shop any shop at all in the chicago land area but he brought his car to me where i used to work and second i also fixed his at the time g/fs scion off the side and to you off knowledge some of us techs do side work ya know to make extra money, so that first part of your dramatic post just goes to show me your clueless about what i do for a living

so again you think you know it all and know my life when you know nothing about me and or my life your wrong AGAIN!! i have a members car in my garage as SIDE WORK!!! extra money do you see what i just tyed out

so yet again save the mr i know this guy for someone you actually know in real life not a guy that complains about a pile of crap car i bought

also once again you dont know my life you dont know anything about me and my econmic situation is and never will be anyones buisness, so for you to say i can make up the 2k difference when you clealrly have no knowledge of the trade iam in is just plain silly

have you ever in your pathetic life worked on strcitly commission, 60/40 split?? let me guess your a desk jockey right that sits behind a desk and types all day, and your telling me how to make money in a trade i have been in for 20yrs?? dude please!!! stop the insanity already with the thinking of you know me on a personal level and my personal life its sicking really it is

trust me once this car is gone i will be too but until then im here to stay, and i will post what i want when i want too,

lastly my type of advice is straight forward, honest, to the point, im a open tell it like it is guy and what i do for a career can not be taught online i can not teach anyone to paint to work a frame rack to do custom work anything in my trade is taught hands on bottom line so your thread post skimming means nothing to me because i know my advice is coming from a real tech in the buisness

its not some random useless info that is always posted by people that makes no sense, and its worthless info, so try again and try harder to get me on a trade im passionate and real good at it wont happen your useless post will mean nothing coming from a layment person like your self

Last edited by bdyman; 11-05-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DrJesus616
i say instead of hashing out your apparent irreconcilable differences on the internet you guys meet up and

anybody down to host ... ill bring the beer and bratwurst

just my $.02 ... why wouldnt you just sell the damn thing, eat the loss and move on with your life ???
i aint scared, i fear no man just bring it
Old 11-05-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
i told you in my previous posts hes off his meds sometimes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

I rarely post anymore in here...but I had to, just to record how much of a little **** you are.

Anyone else want to make an *** out of themselves? Take a number behind mr. tough guy here.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey i didnt start this crap that ***** started this **** storm by bashing me out of the clear blue sky
so explain that mr tough guy
Old 11-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Launching!

first may I say excuses my poor typing here gentlemen I am on my blackberry,

Now bdyman if you have helped so many members here then why does it seem that everyone here would not seem to mind you leaving. Last time i checked helpful people don't get asked to leave.

Also you continue to become extremely defensive at every statement I make, which leads me to believe what I say is not so far off base as you claim.

Also you are correct, I have never worked on commission, However I am currently in grad school for an masters in economics, so sir I do believe I have a very good handle on what people in your field are and are not capable of earning. My statement of you being able to re coup your money quickly is a very accurate one and I would be able to present evidence proving this. Unless you face a very dyer economic problem (such as tax problems/medical bills/law suit damages/other extreme debt) where your check is held, your avg. income (based on both your years experience and avg. paid labor hours provided by insurance companies) should off set your expenses at least 3 fold (assuming your expenses fall within the avg. middle class expenses). You also mentioned doing side jobs which would be extra income not included in my evaluation. Bottom line the money could be there is you wanted it to be.

Finally you are correct I do not know you personally, but it doesn't mean the things you say on here are not telling about the kind of person you are. You are openly defiant, suffer from a lack of respect for anyone that has a different opinion then you, and you have previously admitted to being a bigot. These are not characteristics that I would use to describe a helpful person nor characteristics that should be coming from a person your age. You sit there and bring points up that are incoherent and baseless to try to defend yourself. You think you are going to prove to people here that you are not what I make you out to be, but all you do is dig yourself into a bigger hole.
If you really want to change your fortunes around here all you have to do is say I'm sorry I was wrong and I'm sure most will let it go. But based on what I've seen out of you from the past and in this very thread unfortunately that day will most likely never come. Which is too bad because I know all you want is to be respected and important in this and other forums, which is what caused all your problems in the first place.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LMAO!!! HOLY ****!! guys all this coming from a ****** car wash manager!!!
god damn you are ****** clueless how old are you 20`s?? maybe, am i old enough to be your dad, lol, god thats ****** scary

once again you have no idea about the automotive field, 100% clueless you really are, do not type out some crap about numbers and think you know what your taling about when you dont

if you must know i no longer do collission work and am doing restoration work working by the hour, i will not tell what i make when i make it and how i make it, but it does not mean im clueless about my field and the money, so i will inform you about working on commission

we the techs get 40%, or body labor frame and mechanic labor and paint, when the shop is buisy i usally can book close to 80 hours per week, some guys can book close to 200 and it has been done i have seen it so dont go into :how you know" because you dont your a glorified car porter lmao!!!!

so when there is no work and nothing to do and its slow, we make no money and sometimes if the shop will pay it will pay a guarantee pay, so thats it in a nutshell was that sutable for you or should i ***** foot around more and kiss someones *** or sugar coat it

in closing im not a bigot i never agreed to you a glorified car porter that iam, and why should i say iam sorry for being a honest guy and telling it like i call it for my personality im being crucified

dude go back to your wash bay please lol
Old 11-05-2010, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

God dammit, where's the popcorn smilie?

oh, there it is
Old 11-05-2010, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol god damn!1 lol i find it funny that im being bashed by a car porter lol

lol wow lol so all you see just like every other dumbass is a typed response by a person that you dont know, im not the average joe schmoe, the mold was broken when i was made, and i call it like i see it, and when im pissed off look out

on clubgp, i have helped allot of people, gpona.com i never really go there any more, and here im in body and paint section allot, and i look through this section and BAM!! i see you the thread revieving jesus instantly bashing me really?? whos immature?? you didnt see me anywhere else online bashing you now did i?? and im being attacked left and right by everyone else for your imaturity

on other forums like another big one aleromod.com countless people i have helped, fixed allot of members cars, im good friends with the owners of that place, i have my own forum, if im so horribel of a person that you claim to peg me as then why oh why do i get countless pm`s, phone calls, side work, from people huh?? why??

i know why becasue some people can appreciate my advice and my knowledge in the field, my personality is not for everyone and i see that the car porter must have got *** hurt lol ohhhh poor baby, gonna cry??

ask anyone that has met me face to face and you will get your answer that you so desperately are seeking
Old 11-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Launching!

or

this back and forth **** is so myspace ... but it is entertaining

Old 11-06-2010, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

it sure is im to old for this kids crap, but hey if ya go back HE DID START THIS **** STORM, JUST GO LOOK
Old 11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

it sure is im to old for this kids crap, but hey if ya go back HE DID START THIS **** STORM, JUST GO LOOK
No offense here but if you are truly "old enough to be his dad" I'm betting you're right around your mid to upper 50's. Considering when your getting your masters you're at least 24 or so (in his case sounds like he's older). And if you actually are that old, you are one of the most immature people I've ever heard rant on a board. And to be honest, you type and talk like you're just around 17. Just my observations, but I wouldn't take you seriously either sometimes with your attitude and general abilities to have a constructive thread and take criticisms.

Also at your "age" and expertise if you can't eat 1200 dollars over the course of a year to finally rid yourself of the worst car you've ever owned in your entire life which you say you are continuing to dump more money than it's worth into...then you might want to get a new job or find a new profession.

If I was truly this unhappy, enough to make post after post, and bash every thread that I came across with someone asking about a GXP and not even provide any detail as to the pro's of the car, but only the life altering con's...well I would change cars in a split second. I can't figure you out, but continue to rant for the next year as I'm sure your car will continue to be a POS and we'll hear all about it for months to come.

Last edited by cacicgtp7; 11-06-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

again to you as well you dont know me you dont know my personal life and on a personal level, im very lucky i can type, why should i have "cooth" when i fix cars all day long?? all the guys i work with are the same way, we dont need people skills and dont surgar coat anything

like i stated if ya dont like my to the point posts, and tell it like it is attitude then go and click the ignore button, real simple but ALLOT of people do and i get allot of side buisness, repeat customers so i guess im doing something right

again once again apprently everyone must be blind and just skims the post, my money is none of your buisness and my financial situation is none of your ******* buisness never will it be, so just drop that get over it move on

again im being attacked for my pissed off state and by people that just for the **** of it

and thats fine, admins and mods just be made aware that I WAS ATTACKED FIRST AND AM JUST GIVING BACK WHAT THEY ARE GIVING

Quick Reply: my grand prix gxp