LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

my grand prix gxp

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As childish as this thread is, and as rudely everyone is speaking on here. I have to say Thank you to bdyman cause he did help me with several questions i had about the GXP
Old 11-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Now everyone i have tried to civil with this guy I have....

Lets recap..

1. yes I called this man out because I feel he does more harm then good for the members of this and other forums I have had the displeasure of being on with him. I feel I brought valid points to this discussion, back my points up with evidence, and showed this man abuses his membership here and sees it as a right not a privilege.

2. Now you try to smear the facts I have presented with this side argument by calling me a glorified car porter? I'm happy you think of yourself as better then me because of what you have read on my public profile on this forum. Sir for your information yes at the point I joined this forum I was indeed a car wash mgr. A car wash that I have since taking the opportunity to buy and turn it into a very nice a profitable small business. A task not easily accomplished especially in the state of michigan. I did not post such things in my profile on here because to be honest, how updated my profile on a car forum it's not the first thing that crosses my mind everyday. Also I am 22 years old, and have made you look like a compete fool throughout this entire thread. I also did so without (up until this point) having to resort to uncivilized words and child like name calling. I did it with an education and a resolve to not stand for people such as yourself.

3. The fact that you believe yourself to be better then me based on what you read on the internet and that I have no right to call out a P.O.S. member such as yourself because of your or my age and posted job title is well I actually something I can't put it into words. As far as the topic of you may or may not being able to come up with the difference you owe on your car I will bow out on. Not because I think your right, but because it is not the original reason I called you out, and I don't wish to get side tracked.

4. Look, If there are people out there that think this guy is helpful, clearly there is at least one, so be it, that is your opinion and I'm happy you folks didn't have to experience what most members have with this guy. My point is a vast majority would not be upset to see you leave, in fact, moreover, I willing to bet many people would have done the same I have, but didn't want to waste their time.

5. To conclude, I have presented my facts about this guy, he openly bashes a car most to all of us love in this place on purpose, he is obviously a man that sees himself superior to all of us for reason I can not explain, and on top of all of this he is just not a decent human being. Sir just because you own one of these cars does not guarantee you membership here. This is a privately owned forum board that gave you the privilege to be apart of it. A privilege that you have time again shown means nothing to you. If you don't want to a part of this then fine leave. In fact I promise you sir I will not rest in-till you no choice but do so. I may not be a moderator, or a owner, but I promise you I will find someone who has such power to make sure you never bother our normally peaceful a drama free forum again.

At this point I would like to officially ask bama or any other mod what it would take for this member be removed for good. Fell free to PM me with any insight on my request. If you need something such as a patition with other members feeling the same way as me I have no problem heading one up.

Gentlemen with any luck the next time you see bdyman attached to a post the word banned with be right under. I will not waste my time replying to this fool any longer. I was hoping his ways would change by being called out, or perhaps even a apology for the things he has done. I see no such things coming and fell this is the only way everyone will be happy
Old 11-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Launching!

im sorry ... maybe one of you are making valid points but i gotta share ... HAHAHA

Old 11-06-2010, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow good for you your a car porter that bought a car wash in my eyes your still a car porter anyway....................

i will not repsond to you drammatic thoughts of me but that last part do you honestly think a owner or a admin or anyone with power will just ban me for defending my self against a attack from a car porter really??

on clubgp again countless pm`s from people that i help out, and here as well, i belong to many forums like i said aleromod.com is a big one for me, as i own a alero, and again countless pm`s fixed countless members cars,

so what part dont you understand you hav eno right get off your high horse already becasue you sound like a baptist preacher praying for a new caddy, nothing you typed out is correct info but just plain babble, BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW JACK **** CAR PORTER!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Adamcc91
As childish as this thread is, and as rudely everyone is speaking on here. I have to say Thank you to bdyman cause he did help me with several questions i had about the GXP
hey glad to help out another member,
oh look another happy person that i helped out,
Old 11-06-2010, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bdyman
nothing you typed out is correct info but just plain babble, BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW JACK **** CAR PORTER!!!
You're seriously in your 40's-50's???? Wow. You sure you haven't relapsed as a 17 year old?
Old 11-06-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

And here we see the classic clash of blue and white collar. Honestly though guys, I'm saddened by the lack of backing, proof, logical argument, and the overwhelming presence of circular reasoning. Let it be known that there's enough fallacy in these 4 pages to fill a high school debate textbook...

Now can't you two kiss and make up?

The arguments keep getting more and more circular...and honestly it's no fun reading anymore...might be how tired I am right now, too...
Old 11-06-2010, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and who the **** are you???? has todays youth lost all respect for people, didnt your momma teach you boys manners
Old 11-06-2010, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy
And here we see the classic clash of blue and white collar. Honestly though guys, I'm saddened by the lack of backing, proof, logical argument, and the overwhelming presence of circular reasoning. Let it be known that there's enough fallacy in these 4 pages to fill a high school debate textbook...

Now can't you two kiss and make up?

The arguments keep getting more and more circular...and honestly it's no fun reading anymore...might be how tired I am right now, too...
why??? the car porter came out of the blue and bashed me for no good reason, did you not see that, or were you to amused a few pages back to see anything

if i get warned and or banned for defending my self, then that has to be the most childish act i have seen in yrs, my teenagers act better then these punks do really?? enough is enough
Old 11-06-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy
There's no expiration date on threads. So I'm gonna sit back and enjoy...lol
^^^ hummmmm why the change of heart,, did the car porter send you a pm in a rash move to try to get me banned?? lol
Old 11-06-2010, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

edited: not worth it anymore

Last edited by cacicgtp7; 11-07-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

good for you both my grandfather and my father are military, my dad was a green baret, and grandpa fought in ww2

so then why does a officer in the military have to come in and poke around as well, why cant this just be dead already

it must be in your training to search and seek out new missions or something then i fully understand that carry on soldier!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cacicgtp7
Are you talking to me? Because I have posted all my replies with nothing but respect and fair questions. I except nothing but the same.

And if you are in fact talking to me, what is with the comment "today's youth." I'm an officer in the United States military, I don't need your comments to tell me my maturity level and age within a open forum, especially if you are labeling me as some high school individual.

And AG, I'm just as tired as you, and just as bored lol.
BINGO!!!!
you said the key word A OPEN FORUM!!! i dont know how old you are i dont really care but the majority seems like kids in the 20`s are on here, to me your a kid

now everyone lets all take a look at this guys last part of his response
and "ag im just as tired as you and just as bored lol"

so like i was so despertly trying to say in everyone of my posts, was that is the "normal" repsonse that a forum and or a person is trying to look for, and i dont do that i will not kiss *** i will not sugar coat anything for anyone

so my responses about my car and my helpful advice about body work comes across as "harsh" "horrible" and so on, deal with it thats my personality, if ya cant handle the truth, and a open and honest response then take the tampon out of your va ja ja and grow some *****
Old 11-07-2010, 07:40 AM
TECH Addict

Old 11-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cacicgtp7
" I'm an officer in the United States military, I don't need your comments to tell me my maturity level and age within a open forum, especially if you are labeling me as some high school individual.
God bless you
Old 11-07-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

why??? the car porter came out of the blue and bashed me for no good reason, did you not see that, or were you to amused a few pages back to see anything

if i get warned and or banned for defending my self, then that has to be the most childish act i have seen in yrs, my teenagers act better then these punks do really?? enough is enough
^^^ hummmmm why the change of heart,, did the car porter send you a pm in a rash move to try to get me banned?? lol

I didn't say anything to you or derogatory toward you. I'm also not sure why the anger is being directed at me. However, since you don't seem to comprehend anything that's going on in this thread and the pointless, childish bickering would make its way in concentric circles forever.....

Quick Reply: my grand prix gxp