LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Pics of the GXP debadged

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not really a pissing match, I think its just trying to straghtin someone out a bit.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Why are you such a troll? I can speak different languages too....why turn it into an internet pissing contest?
Don't get me started with you, your the kind of guy that sticks your nose into someone elses problems................You can speak another langauge?? Mexican does't count every body here in U.S. speak Mexican to many illegals around here, this is not a typo you are not from spain so you are not spanish your Mexican (aztec,miyan)...............knock knock knock hello Mcfly...ha ha ha

Last edited by Ls4GXP; 08-28-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn man, why you hatin? I'm a Caucasian, not anything but, again, whats the problem with ethnicity? Don't be a dick, just to be one. A Mexican is from Mexico, a Spaniard is from Spain, both speak almost the same language. A slight difference.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 06WHITEMCSS
Damn man, why you hatin? I'm a Caucasian, not anything but, again, whats the problem with ethnicity? Don't be a dick, just to be one. A Mexican is from Mexico, a Spaniard is from Spain, both speak almost the same language. A slight difference.
No I'm no hating I have no problems with them in fact some of them work for me sometimes I know a bit of history and NACHO SS wanted to tango so I threw him a cheap shot about its no big deal knowing a langauge south of us.peace

Quick Reply: Pics of the GXP debadged