mcleod clutch master cyl, T56 exhaust hump crossmember, Clutch-> AN adapter, Misc LS1

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009 | 10:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Default mcleod clutch master cyl, T56 exhaust hump crossmember, Clutch-> AN adapter, Misc LS1

Above:
mcleod clutch master cyl.. fits 3rdgen and 4thgen, and is a huge improvement over stock... $225

Clutch adapter fittings... fits the roll pin held fittings, and lets you use any -3an line as a clutch line. aka, eliminates the factory clutch restrictors.

3rdgen T56 crossmember -- Fits both LT1 and LS1 style T56s... has cutouts that let the exhaust clear with longtube headers.. a must for any T56 that uses a decent exhaust. $250shipped

not pictured.. Jegster Adjustible torque arm. mounts to body, not transmission. has adjustible pinion angle. $200

2001+ fbody LS1 exhaust manifolds.
GM Maf.. with HUGE air filter.. and a MAF to 4" pipe adapter.
GM LS1 flywheel.. full thickness, never been resurfaced.. you can see the GM sticker still on it.
front and rear engine covers.
97-98 LS1 valve covers
some old O2 sensor.
old LSx oil pump
good LSx lifter holders.

all parts are in 29406 and buyer pays all shipping(unless noted)..
any questions or offers OFFER HERE... my PM box is always full. reply here in the thread. all parts are fair market value or lower, so just tell me what ones you need.. i just want to clean out the garage some.

as i go through my car crap, i'll make another thread that has even more 3rdgen parts on it.. some of them being rare early model stuff.
Old 02-16-2009 | 11:19 AM
Teching In

so will that flywheel fit a 4.8 if so whats the price on it