6spd center console

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6spd center console

in great shape. will take pics upon request or just later today for that matter just want to get it out there. asking $225 shipped originally $268 from the dealer
Old 07-18-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...99&catalogid=2

$158.26 from dealer
Old 07-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Launching!

not a chevy dealer! this is what the dealer right up the street from my house qouted me. thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL....

Thats nuts. You can get a mint one from a member for like $75..Granted its not new..but its smart shopping
Old 07-30-2009, 01:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CUR 4 VNM
not a chevy dealer! this is what the dealer right up the street from my house qouted me. thanks
Actually they are a chevy parts dealer. Its Corwin Jeep in Pennsylvania. The guys that run the site use to work at P and G Chevy in Pennsylvania. They run a huge parts distribution, yes you can walk in and order from them Chevy parts. They are a 21st Century distributor and have every transaction logged in the dealership's computers.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by kny3twalker
Actually they are a chevy parts dealer. Its Corwin Jeep in Pennsylvania. The guys that run the site use to work at P and G Chevy in Pennsylvania. They run a huge parts distribution, yes you can walk in and order from them Chevy parts. They are a 21st Century distributor and have every transaction logged in the dealership's computers.
Good job at hijacking and shitting on a guys thread, you could have taken this to PMs if you didn't agree on price....

I love how this site lets people come into other peoples threads and down talk their prices...

If the price is too high move along. Are you even looking for a M6 console?

Maybe I'll troll your threads and link other sale threads/parts that are cheaper than yours and see how you like it...
Old 07-31-2009, 02:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
Good job at hijacking and shitting on a guys thread, you could have taken this to PMs if you didn't agree on price....

I love how this site lets people come into other peoples threads and down talk their prices...

If the price is too high move along. Are you even looking for a M6 console?

Maybe I'll troll your threads and link other sale threads/parts that are cheaper than yours and see how you like it...
we are talking about a brand new part from the stealership, not a used part where condition and rarity as well as desire to have out of ones home/garage/storage matter.

I was only trying to point out that not all dealerships charge 268 for a new console which the seller was implying was the going price, and there are some that are easily accessible which will sell it for much less.

If you do not like the place I listed, check out the sponsors on here which sell it for less.

Maybe you want to pay a premium to buy a members item over buying it new from a stealership or sponsor, but I think anyone considering buying this part would appreciate knowing this about part prices.

and obviously if I looked at this thread, I was interested in finding out how much it would be. But to my surprise, he wanted more than the stealership.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

we are talking about a brand new part from the stealership, not a used part where condition and rarity as well as desire to have out of ones home/garage/storage matter.

I was only trying to point out that not all dealerships charge 268 for a new console which the seller was implying was the going price, and there are some that are easily accessible which will sell it for much less.

If you do not like the place I listed, check out the sponsors on here which sell it for less.

Maybe you want to pay a premium to buy a members item over buying it new from a stealership or sponsor, but I think anyone considering buying this part would appreciate knowing this about part prices.

and obviously if I looked at this thread, I was interested in finding out how much it would be. But to my surprise, he wanted more than the stealership.
You still could have handled it in a better way. I even told Jeff that I think his price is a tad high...

If people don't have enough sense to find better deals before they make a purchase then shame on them.

I don't think that changes the fact that you came in and shitted on his thread with that link.

I sometime price things higher than I actually want because people LOWBALL on here.

It does include shipping which is good. You could have made an offer through PMs instead of hijacking his thread in which I am now doing as well.

I have seen this piece in person and is in excellent shape. Have a nice day
Old 08-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Launching!

make an offer........ willing to take some money off