FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft

Deleted my other thread, I have all the brakes off the car now.

Originally Posted by FRONT KIT
This kit:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WI...6/?image=large

Less than 100 miles on kit when car was totalled. Ouch, yeah. Came off of a certain 2006 Brazen Orange twin turbo Monaro-looking GTO that some of you here may know. As you can see in the first pic, still have the box they came in - didn't even have time to throw out the box.

Kit is assembled and ready to bolt on. It literally took me longer to get the wheels off than it did to get the brakes off. You can have this on your car in under an hour. If you can install pads, and can bleed brakes, you can easily bolt this on. The only parts in the pictures that aren't included are the 4 brake caliper mount bolts (I left them in the picture to show the shims are still there - 2 small shims 'inside' the caliper, 2 larger ones 'outside').

$1500 shipped for these fronts, or make me an offer. There are a few scratches on the calipers and rotor hats, but they're all from installation.

Originally Posted by REAR KIT
This kit:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WI...4/?image=large

Same mileage. Install is slightly more difficult because it looks like you need to cut back the dust shield behind the brake rotor. After that's done though, it's a bolt on.

Asking $800/shipped. A few nicks and dings but nothing major, they still look good.

Originally Posted by DRIVESHAFT
This driveshaft IS SOLD AND GONE:

http://shop.gforce1320.com/product.s...1&categoryId=8

In excellent condition. 2000 miles on it. Will include the seat belt bolts (which have to be cut down). Was in an M6 car but will fit an A4 as well. The billet pinion yoke really is a work of art.

Asking $1000/shipped.

Stuff will not fit an F-body, this all came off this 2006 GTO:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/staff-veh...installed.html
Attached Thumbnails FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-wilwood1.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-wilwood2.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-wilwood3.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-wilwood4.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-ds1.jpg  

FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-ds2.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-ds3.jpg   FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft-ds4.jpg  

Last edited by Camaroholic; 09-11-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Teching In

PM Sent. I live 1 hour east of you.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

How much for the Towel....
Old 09-08-2009, 09:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

My Aggie Towel is not for sale! Though it holds such value, I'll make you a deal on it. Trade for one silver Camaro...
Old 09-08-2009, 09:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Camaroholic
My Aggie Towel is not for sale! Though it holds such value, I'll make you a deal on it. Trade for one silver Camaro...
How far on yer project?. I finally have the Pistons, Heads and Intake installed, Between all of the missing parts this has only taken me about three months to get this far..First the head stud hardware was missing, then the lifter retaining bars, then the bolts to the spyder tray and now the cam gear, Doh
Old 09-10-2009, 10:14 PM
FormerVendor

How light are those brakes compared to OEM?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'll try to get some weights for you this weekend and post up. But, they're not drag brakes by any means. They won't weigh much, if any, off of OEM.

The driveshaft is sold and gone. But hey, if you missed it, you can click Gforce's web site above and order you one just like it. As a very rough hobbyist machinist, I really liked that driveshaft pinion yoke. I'd put one on my desk as a paperweight if I could, it was that nice looking.

Last edited by Camaroholic; 09-11-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Don't go there about a certain silver paper weight.....

Quick Reply: FS: Wilwood GTO Front & Rear brakes, GTO CF Driveshaft