parting out 98 trans am (ws6) tx

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 04:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
jose is gay and bought a camaro with my old wheels ...... dudes yall should just chill hell get back to yall and like he said he will refund you your money as soon as he can if you want it back.
who the **** are you to say weather this guy will refund are money or not..
this **** is getting way to suspicious...

the bottom line is, darkdemon is doing us wrong and there is no questioning or defending that fact..
Old 10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
12 Second Club

my last PM to him was
10-2-2009 10am

under his profile (Darkdemon)
Last Activity: 10-02-2009 12:46 PM

He had a chance to reply and tell me what the deal was...
Old 10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ lol
Old 10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

oh btw darkdemon..you still got that rack on pinion and steering arm? let me know ill take them.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

If he ever DOES come back I am still interested in all my parts, as long as I get pictures before hand....
Old 10-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Teching In

did you mail out the visors? I paid four or five days ago? ThankX
Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

im just another guy telling you that your a dumbass and that you got dicked for your money lol. i was just trying to calm yall down and wait for a response and hoping it all went good for yall with yalls cash but what gets me is that instead of you being friendly with others you go ahead and call them dumbasses instead of just a simple warning.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Like I said, I don't know why you are defending him. I don't care that you know him. He has responsibilities to be taken care of and he is completely ignoring them. When people spend their hard earned money on the internet, it requires a little bit of faith in the person they are giving it to. To support that faith, and make the transaction go more smoothly, there must be an on-going dialog between both parties, until the transaction is 100% complete. Some of us have purchased parts that ARE NOT AS THEY WERE REPRESENTED, while others have paid for parts and received NOTHING. The person responsible for this will not reply to messages. And you ask why people are so upset. The fact that you even ask this question speaks volumes. Thank you so much for being DarkDemon's secretary and letting us know that he is "out of town." How rediculous. I don't want any information from you, unless you are agreeing to send me the difference between what I paid for and what I received. (There is a difference.) If not, stay out of the whole thing. All your coddling is only aggrevating this situation where patience has already been stretched to the limit. I need to speak to DarkDemon, not you. Understand?
Well first off I wasnt even replying to you. Another person had asked me some questions which I answered. Now the world does not revolve around you dick. Furthermore who the **** are you to tell me what to do. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

To the rest of you fellas. I am sure everything will come about soon. I know it sucks but it has been made clear by a party who is in the same boat as you all that he is in fact on a honeymoon. I am not sticking up for him but simply making you aware of the situation. Anything you want to say PM me. Enough whoring of this thread.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Default driver head light avaliable????

how mutch shipped to laredo tx 78041??????,,,,thank you,,,,
Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by runrun25
how mutch shipped to laredo tx 78041??????,,,,thank you,,,,
im loving how all these members with one or two posts are wanting parts from this guy...
Old 10-10-2009, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

hope you all get your money back
Old 10-10-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
Well first off I wasnt even replying to you. Another person had asked me some questions which I answered. Now the world does not revolve around you dick. Furthermore who the **** are you to tell me what to do. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

To the rest of you fellas. I am sure everything will come about soon. I know it sucks but it has been made clear by a party who is in the same boat as you all that he is in fact on a honeymoon. I am not sticking up for him but simply making you aware of the situation. Anything you want to say PM me. Enough whoring of this thread.
Post #116 was your last post in this thread. In it, you quoted me, but you say you were not speaking to me. Wow. Like I said, volumes.

I don't have any problem with not reading anymore of your posts.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Well hopefully you either get your parts or money back. On the otherhand, yes he should of scheduled the pick ups around his marriage. And i can honestly say that i wouldnt pick up on my honeymoon either but still yes it is wrong to leave people hanging. Do i agree with most of you guys, yes, but at the same time you guys should get your stuff.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, I finally read this whole thread so now I know I haven't recieved my nitrous bottle because he's on a honeymoon. It might be little irresponsible to not have shipped it out a couple of weeks ago before he went out of town, but I guess I can deal with that. Hopefully I can at least hear back from him or get a tracking number by next Friday though or else I'm gonna have to consider making a claim with paypal.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rmata
Wow, I finally read this whole thread so now I know I haven't recieved my nitrous bottle because he's on a honeymoon. It might be little irresponsible to not have shipped it out a couple of weeks ago before he went out of town, but I guess I can deal with that. Hopefully I can at least hear back from him or get a tracking number by next Friday though or else I'm gonna have to consider making a claim with paypal.
those who know him will say you will receive your money or the parts. Those who dont know him will say he ripped you off.

I truly beleive he will get you taken care of soon.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Wow. I feel for you guys. I don't know him personally but for those of you who do know him and are defending him, you should be ashamed of yourselves. It doesn't matter if he got married or flew to the moon...you don't make commitments like this when you KNOW you're going to be out of town. Just because you're friends doesn't mean you should give his victims hell for being pissed. They have every right to want to beat his ***. If one of my buddies did this bullshit, I would be telling him to get his **** together and ship the parts.

Eric, I don't mean to be harsh to a fellow southtexasfbodies member but this is fucked up, dude!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Teching In

since im obviously never getting my fenders from this douche...anyone have some fenders for sale for a 99 T.A...prefer blue!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BirdofPreyBandit
Wow. I feel for you guys. I don't know him personally but for those of you who do know him and are defending him, you should be ashamed of yourselves. It doesn't matter if he got married or flew to the moon...you don't make commitments like this when you KNOW you're going to be out of town. Just because you're friends doesn't mean you should give his victims hell for being pissed. They have every right to want to beat his ***. If one of my buddies did this bullshit, I would be telling him to get his **** together and ship the parts.

Eric, I don't mean to be harsh to a fellow southtexasfbodies member but this is fucked up, dude!

ashamed for defending a friend? Nah thats what good friends do.

Noone said they shouldnt be pissed off. However I do not believe he is going to run off with their money. If you had read the entire thread you might see that.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

tried pming you on the c5 rims w/ shipping to las vegas nv 89117 but your mailbox if full. Wasnt sure if you still had em or not. PM me if you got em.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
ashamed for defending a friend? Nah thats what good friends do.

Noone said they shouldnt be pissed off. However I do not believe he is going to run off with their money. If you had read the entire thread you might see that.
Oh, don't worry about that! I've read every post in this thread; every post in the Negative trader forum and every post on STFB. So I know all about it. As for defending a friend, that makes you just as bad as him. That explains why you two are friends then. You make a good couple!

Quick Reply: parting out 98 trans am (ws6) tx