Going back to Stock Lots of parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 02:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Avengeance
You have no idea.

Youre not involved in this and honestly neither am I.

I never said I wasnt going to help with this..... I had no idea this was going on and if you would read the damn posts I put up here and NorCal youd see that.

Another thing... try not jumping to conclusions like youre known for.

I suggest you step out of this.
Ohhh you best believe i'm not involed, I don't do shady *** **** like this nor do I have shady *** friends like that!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:15 PM
11 Second Club

**** it bro keep him hiding, its in his best intrest I bet!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM
12 Second Club

Mods and those involved... Im willing to help with this in any way possible.

FWIW MAXXLIMIT needs to be regulated on about this. I dont appreciate being accused of being a part of it all.... here on LS1tech or NorCal. MAXXLIMIT is known for stirring the **** on the NorCal board and seems hes doing the same here. He has no idea what is going on... he is not involved... he needs to step out instead of instigating ****.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Banned

I'm involved, I lost $80 to this a$$hole, the least you could do it post up is current info so the proper people can take care of this matter, if it were you, wouldn't you be asking the same thing.....all I got to say is Scott is very lucky I don't live in Cali.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
I'm involved, I lost $80 to this a$$hole, the least you could do it post up is current info so the proper people can take care of this matter, if it were you, wouldn't you be asking the same thing.....all I got to say is Scott is very lucky I don't live in Cali.
Im not going to post it in this thread... but I will PM you.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MAXXLIMIT
whats the matter cletus, you know where he hangs, works, his friends.....are there others involed, and mean **** you said "THE OTHER NIGHT" he try to tell you about a ATT scam to pull. That seems recent to say the other night night.

I just feel for the other guys in here that got scammed. Thats fucked up in my book I would have to say.

And you know I gues about his gambling problem also. Wouldn't you think that maybe he needs help?????
I think MAX has a point this time!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

i would like some current info as well i am out $275.00 and it would be nice to be properly informed when i talk to my lawyer and his local PD
Old 11-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Same here, I sent him $110 for the Pro 5.0
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

He finally showed up, http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68919
Old 11-04-2009, 07:56 PM
11 Second Club

He said he wanted to post in here, but I think he is banned...
Old 11-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From the link...

I am the real Scott Schroeder, and I have nothing to do with this. I cant use my log in, everything has been changed. That isn't my email account, and those parts were sold a long time ago. I haven't been on this site in about a year since I sold my truck. Everything that there is pictures of is parts i had currently sold on this site. I dont appreciate the shots being taken at me, if I could have got to a computer I would have got here sooner. I currently dont have a bank account, I also no longer have a paypal account. I don't know who got ahold of my stuff, I would like to know where that adress leads too. My phone number and myspace posted on here was right, however nothing else of it was true. Duanne I don't have a gambling problem, I only play for play chips. I will do what ever I can to help you guys help who did this. I will check in as often as possible.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

horse **** on his "it wasnt me" **** i spoke to him on the phone and he told me who he was, where he was goin fishin, and even sat and typed an offer of a full refund on my account... which would not clear his bank! so if he admits that is his number then he admits he spoke to me on that number. and he knew well and good what he was doing

Last edited by StreetGliderX; 11-04-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Launching!

i paid him 10-14 days ago for the ud pulley, and just decided to do some research, guess i got fucked out of $100. if anyone in texas wants to go give him a visit, i'd be more than happy to give up gas money!!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Banned

You know thats interesting, I've called him severasl times now with no answer whatsoever, you would think if you didn't have something to hide....you'd answer the phone.

therealthatguy-I'll pick you up on the way though
Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StreetGliderX
horse **** on his "it wasnt me" **** i spoke to him on the phone and he told me who he was, where he was goin fishin, and even sat and typed an offer of a full refund on my account... which would not clear his bank! so if he admits that is his number then he admits he spoke to me on that number. and he knew well and good what he was doing
X2 SORRY to say I was once allowed on norcal lsx ...But any how that stuff is long gone! But all these people are trying to cover up because they've known him bla bla **** that ! He should answer his phone make it right and cooperate with police authorities and pay pal if he wanted to make his name GOOD ...Until then if i see him around imma shove my foot up his *** because He got my friend for some money and IM IN NORCAL.... As for you guys who know where he is PM ME I KNOW ALL YOU GUYS FROM NORCALLSX AND THATS PRETTY FUCKED UP IF YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM CALL ME AND MAKE MY BOYS MONEY RIGHT! But let me guess if that was me all yall norcalers would say who cares norcalmuscle aint **** bla bla we knew he would scam someone! but since you guys known him for 5 yrs this is ok **** that!Im just really pissed off that some people are actually giving this guy a chance in norcal after the fact he flat out admitted His number was correct and secondly someone said they spoken to him..

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
You know thats interesting, I've called him severasl times now with no answer whatsoever, you would think if you didn't have something to hide....you'd answer the phone.

therealthatguy-I'll pick you up on the way though
exactly you've spoken to him on the phone and he already said that was the correct number his ******* guilty he ******* admitted it!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
X2 SORRY to say I was once allowed on norcal lsx ...But any how that stuff is long gone! But all these people are trying to cover up because they've known him bla bla **** that ! He should answer his phone make it right and cooperate with police authorities and pay pal if he wanted to make his name GOOD ...Until then if i see him around imma shove my foot up his *** because He got my friend for some money and IM IN NORCAL.... As for you guys who know where he is PM ME I KNOW ALL YOU GUYS FROM NORCALLSX AND THATS PRETTY FUCKED UP IF YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM CALL ME AND MAKE MY BOYS MONEY RIGHT! But let me guess if that was me all yall norcalers would say who cares norcalmuscle aint **** bla bla we knew he would scam someone! but since you guys known him for 5 yrs this is ok **** that!Im just really pissed off that some people are actually giving this guy a chance in norcal after the fact he flat out admitted His number was correct and secondly someone said they spoken to him..

exactly you've spoken to him on the phone and he already said that was the correct number his ******* guilty he ******* admitted it!
Just STFU and stick to the facts so we can help people get their money back and put this ahole in jail. You know quite well why you were banned from Norcal LSX. If you want to bitch and moan about it, start your own thread.

I am a former officer for Norcal LSX and current moderator. I left the thread on our site unlocked specifically so people here have access to communicate with him and get this sorted out. Don't you think it is a little difficult for people to find him if we just banned him? How about you think before talking out of your *** (again and again and again).

The thread on our board will remain unlocked and cleaned of all unnecessary b.s. until this is resolved. The thread will be stickied in the Norcal lounge section of www.norcal-lsx.com .

-Bill
Old 11-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Teching In

The account finally activated. I understand you guys are pissed, I would be too. I don't know how to make this right, so I started by checking with paypal. My account is still open and active. They have my current phone number and said they would contact me.

I don't know what I can do to clear my name so if you guys have some input, I would appreciate it.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TTSSZ
From the link...

I am the real Scott Schroeder, and I have nothing to do with this. I cant use my log in, everything has been changed. That isn't my email account, and those parts were sold a long time ago. I haven't been on this site in about a year since I sold my truck. Everything that there is pictures of is parts i had currently sold on this site. I dont appreciate the shots being taken at me, if I could have got to a computer I would have got here sooner. I currently dont have a bank account, I also no longer have a paypal account. I don't know who got ahold of my stuff, I would like to know where that adress leads too. My phone number and myspace posted on here was right, however nothing else of it was true. Duanne I don't have a gambling problem, I only play for play chips. I will do what ever I can to help you guys help who did this. I will check in as often as possible.
Sorry but I don't believe it. You are trying to tell me someone got personal pictures of you showing your stuff all your account information and did nothing but come on to some car forums to rip people off? Not to mention your cellphone number etc etc.

Originally Posted by SlowLs1 1
The account finally activated. I understand you guys are pissed, I would be too. I don't know how to make this right, so I started by checking with paypal. My account is still open and active. They have my current phone number and said they would contact me.

I don't know what I can do to clear my name so if you guys have some input, I would appreciate it.
But if you are correct paypal should have an IP address for when the account was logged into when this so called scammer got into your account and took people's money. But for started how about you pay everyone back their money? A bank account would have to be started and verified by someone so they can trace that, if it went into your bank account then yea you should have known something was up when you were getting all this money from nowhere.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by codename Bil Doe
Just STFU and stick to the facts so we can help people get their money back and put this ahole in jail. You know quite well why you were banned from Norcal LSX. If you want to bitch and moan about it, start your own thread.

I am a former officer for Norcal LSX and current moderator. I left the thread on our site unlocked specifically so people here have access to communicate with him and get this sorted out. Don't you think it is a little difficult for people to find him if we just banned him? How about you think before talking out of your *** (again and again and again).

The thread on our board will remain unlocked and cleaned of all unnecessary b.s. until this is resolved. The thread will be stickied in the Norcal lounge section of www.norcal-lsx.com .

-Bill
I am sticking to the facts *****! Someone in My car club sent money ..So I am trying to get him the money back so you stfu

hey slow ls1 I pm you about trying to get 110 $ back!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:46 PM
10 Second Club

it is you. When i found your myspace the next day it was set to private. Your ip will tell everything. Your paypal account will know all the info also. If ls1tech and paypal start trading ip address info you will be done.
Here is what my friend from the FBI said.
" Just got fired from Costco for showing up to work fucked up on Xanax and OC. He drives a POS green toyota tercel. Also lives with his parents and is getting ready to move."

Scott you are being watched now. I can continue to take your past apart if you like.

Quick Reply: Going back to Stock Lots of parts for sale