Going back to Stock Lots of parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Avengeance
You got banned because you act like a complete idiot in the process, like usual. (shocker) On top of that you start threatening people, like you just did here. (again, shocker) What the hell do you expect?

No body is backing him up.... Ive offered my help and info to anyone that wants it. Thing is what I have is what has already been posted. Once again... what else am I supposed to do? What are the mods on NorCal supposed to do? Honestly... there is ZERO obligation by myself or the mods on NorCal. Scotts info is already posted here.... so I ask you again... what would you like us to do now? What the hell do you think YOU are going to do besides bitch, moan, threaten, and cause **** like you always do?
Well wassup i need some info someone in my crew got fucked over ...the sad thing is im in norcal...so someone better cough up some money... And if i do not get any info who cares all just whoop his *** when i see him ....Sorry to say norcal-lsx is cool but sorry to say the old memebers are turning into scum! Plus their is no norcallsx...no real gtg for members to join!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

PLEASE EVERYONE SEE THIS

If you filed a claim with IC3.gov please get that claim number and CALL 916-874-3002. ask for susan or leave a voice mail. you can use my name jimmy as a way for her to bunch all the claims together. she told me that if we all filed that she would hand all the files over to the officers and they would take appropriate actions.

Mrs. Susan is with the Sacramento Hi-Tech Crimes division she seemed very helpful..

i will also PM this to anyone i have been in contact with also

remember the squeaking wheel gets the grease

thanks for the help guys
Old 11-10-2009, 04:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
Well wassup i need some info someone in my crew got fucked over ...the sad thing is im in norcal...so someone better cough up some money... And if i do not get any info who cares all just whoop his *** when i see him ....Sorry to say norcal-lsx is cool but sorry to say the old memebers are turning into scum! Plus their is no norcallsx...no real gtg for members to join!
Quoted from a few pages back... guess you missed it.

If anyone is interested..

Complaint Referral Form
Internet Crime Complaint Center

IC3.gov

Scott Shroeder
2224 Carbine ct
Elverta, CA 95626
lastmindog@yahoo.com
CalGuy (ls1tech.com handle)
His # is 916-990-3800 I think its his cell
http://www.myspace.com/slowls1
Anything else?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SlowLs1 1
The account finally activated. I understand you guys are pissed, I would be too. I don't know how to make this right, so I started by checking with paypal. My account is still open and active. They have my current phone number and said they would contact me.

I don't know what I can do to clear my name so if you guys have some input, I would appreciate it.
You can start by sending me my $300 back
Old 11-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Called...left a voice mail

Originally Posted by StreetGliderX
PLEASE EVERYONE SEE THIS

If you filed a claim with IC3.gov please get that claim number and CALL 916-874-3002. ask for susan or leave a voice mail. you can use my name jimmy as a way for her to bunch all the claims together. she told me that if we all filed that she would hand all the files over to the officers and they would take appropriate actions.

Mrs. Susan is with the Sacramento Hi-Tech Crimes division she seemed very helpful..

i will also PM this to anyone i have been in contact with also

remember the squeaking wheel gets the grease

thanks for the help guys
Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TTSSZ
I Called...left a voice mail
Same here
Old 11-11-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

I have an open dispute with Paypal, which should be resolved tomorrow since he hasnt responded to the dispute.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XtremeDime
I have an open dispute with Paypal, which should be resolved tomorrow since he hasnt responded to the dispute.
he actually took the time on the phone with me to type in an offer of a full refund to resolve the paypal dispute i had.... but he knew his account was cleaned... paypal cant take funds from an account thats dry... so paypal couldnt help me.... hope you better luck than me
Old 11-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XtremeDime
I started a dispute the day after i sent the money
paypal ruled in my favor but could not recover the funds
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they should send back the 3% at least.

Paypal makes a ton of money on scammers, that is why they don't take more steps to stop online scams.

I dont think you will get your money back unless your credit card co. hooks you up. I have a good card co. I think my chances are good.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hello everyone,

My name is Lindsey, I am using my bf's screen name...

I have been a personal friend of Scotts for a long time.... I JUST found out about all of this...

I want everyone to know that the Lastmindog@yahoo.com email IS NOT his account. I also know, for a fact, that the address in Elverta IS NOT and HAS NOT been Scott's actual address for a long time. The people that live there don't know him, or anyone who does, and know nothing about the situation.

I am now doing everything that I can to help rectify this problem..... Not sure anything will come of it but I am trying!!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this....
-Lindsey
Old 11-16-2009, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Isnt it spelled Lindsay? lol
Old 11-16-2009, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by QuikSSilver
Hello everyone,

My name is Lindsey, I am using my bf's screen name...

I have been a personal friend of Scotts for a long time.... I JUST found out about all of this...

I want everyone to know that the Lastmindog@yahoo.com email IS NOT his account. I also know, for a fact, that the address in Elverta IS NOT and HAS NOT been Scott's actual address for a long time. The people that live there don't know him, or anyone who does, and know nothing about the situation.

I am now doing everything that I can to help rectify this problem..... Not sure anything will come of it but I am trying!!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this....
-Lindsey
i like how everyone comes to his aid but the man i spoke to on the number HE admited was his, told me his name "Scott Shroeder " and also spoke on the phone with my WHILE typing in a full refund to me on paypal KNOWING he had already cleared the bank account,... and hold on let me see if i can find it... oh yeah

Originally Posted by SlowLs1
The account finally activated. I understand you guys are pissed, I would be too. I don't know how to make this right, so I started by checking with paypal. My account is still open and active. They have my current phone number and said they would contact me.
here he himself admits this....

he goes on to say this... and i spoke to him on the phone remember this...

Originally Posted by SlowLs1
My phone number and myspace posted on here was right,

and seems like everytime his is called up on B.S. he becomes MIA again... if this were me i would be on everyday, posting everyday, calling every one i could, and pressing paypal and my bank for letting my info be violated, name tarnished, and my reputation be beaten like this.....

it would have to be someone local who knew all these things bout me and i would find him/her and make sure my name was cleared, and i mean by any means neccessary... so if your a dear friend of his and get close to him often please kick him in the ***** one time for me... if for no other reason than BEING NO HELP AT ALL
Old 11-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Teching In

i like how everyone comes to his aid but the man i spoke to on the number HE admited was his, told me his name "Scott Shroeder " and also spoke on the phone with my WHILE typing in a full refund to me on paypal KNOWING he had already cleared the bank account,... and hold on let me see if i can find it... oh yeah

here he himself admits this....

he goes on to say this... and i spoke to him on the phone remember this...

and seems like everytime his is called up on B.S. he becomes MIA again... if this were me i would be on everyday, posting everyday, calling every one i could, and pressing paypal and my bank for letting my info be violated, name tarnished, and my reputation be beaten like this.....

it would have to be someone local who knew all these things bout me and i would find him/her and make sure my name was cleared, and i mean by any means neccessary... so if your a dear friend of his and get close to him often please kick him in the ***** one time for me... if for no other reason than BEING NO HELP AT ALL
Everyone Is caring and aiding for his bitchassness! Just because your his friends...brother...cousin....boyfriend.... doesn't make it right and secondly we do not give a fly rats *** who's cool with him and his past.Reality is his a snake!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Avengeance
I just hung out with him last weekend at a friends house, for halloween.... I will question him about this ****.

sir have you had any dealings with him lately?....
Old 11-17-2009, 10:05 PM
12 Second Club

sir have you had any dealings with him lately?....
No I have not. Last time I saw him was Halloween night, at another friends house that I was visiting. Last time I talked to him was once following a thread started on NorCalLSX.com, he called me asking me for advice. My answer was simple... straighten the **** out.

FWIW... Im not a close buddy of his... Ive seen him maybe 4-5 times in the last year. Talked to him twice on the phone in that same time frame.

Also... the person posting under QuikSSilver is not trying to cover anyones *** about anything. She is trying to help by letting you know his current info is different than what has been provided. That way those that are actually trying to do something about this dont end up chasing their own tail. No one ever said his name wasnt Scott Shroeder or that the phone# is incorrect. She just mentioned his other info which apparently isnt correct.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:52 AM
9 Second Club

Hey Lindsey, how bout posting up his correct address so the police can get this all straightened out with Scott and those that were scammed. If someone stole his identity and did this crime, then Scott should have been the first one at the police station filing a report for identity theft. Instead, he has given what seems like a half *** story and then goes MIA again.

--Don
Old 11-18-2009, 02:40 PM
12 Second Club

I do know he just moved about a month ago, to Elk Grove area I believe.... however I didnt know his previous address nor his current.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Reboot
Hey Lindsey, how bout posting up his correct address so the police can get this all straightened out with Scott and those that were scammed. If someone stole his identity and did this crime, then Scott should have been the first one at the police station filing a report for identity theft. Instead, he has given what seems like a half *** story and then goes MIA again.

--Don
sounds like a pretty good idea to me
Old 11-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Reboot

--Don
Yup....I dunno what Sucks more is somepeople need these parts and didn't need the money! getting ******* gewd out of both is wrong! His face will appear at sac raceway one day, that day will be his day everybody here gets money back guaranteed!

Quick Reply: Going back to Stock Lots of parts for sale