LS1 heads brand new, CME quad tips and valence, LS1 vette FRC's

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1 heads brand new, CME quad tips and valence, LS1 vette FRC's

all of this stuff is off my buddies car. im not too up to date on LS1 part prices so please chime in with better prices you have in mind or even if your not interested and can give good approximations of fair prices. (this isnt pick your price and lowball the OP, im just too lazy to do the research right now and price them accordingly and i know a price must be posted)lol. thanks...

-Have heads off a 2000 Camaro SS. they are completely stock but the car had the entire motor replaced by Grossinger Chevrolet (covered by an independent shops screw up), then the heads were replaced with ported LS6 heads after an MS4 Cam was added so.... These heads have almost no mileage on them. In great shape, no issues at all. 400 bucks

-also have the entire stock valvetrain outta this motor. like i said, was replaced with an MS4 and supporting valvetrain shortly after the new engine was installed. have pushrods, springs and cam. think thats all. 100 bucks for all of it.

-CME quad exhaust tips freshly powdercoated black: 300 bucks

-Red CME valence peices. great shape. 200 bucks

- Red corvette LS1 fuel rail covers. cut for an f-body. nice shape. no pics right now. 100 bucks

- ONE 17x11 Chrome ZR1, good shape. 75 bucks

- ONE 315-35-17 Sumitomo HTRZ tire. dismounted from the above wheel. good tread still. 60 bucks

- Set of 8 stock LS1 injectors off the 2000 listed above. 80k miles on them. replaced only to upgrade. 60 bucks

- Stock LS1 oil pump. 80k miles. worked fine. 10 bucks or case of beer.

- Stock LS1 fuel pump. 80k miles. worked fine. 10 bucks or case of beer.

Willing to possibly trade any of the above stuff for LS1 front suspension pieces and possibly other stuff.

PM me. all stuff is located in Palatine, Il.

again prices are temporary and ill adjust them later... maybe.

Last edited by 69z-28; 11-04-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Teching In

you have any pictures of the fuel rail covers? how negotiable are you on the price?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:11 AM
TECH Regular

no pics. maybe this weekend if i get home from school to take some. would like 100 bucks for them. everything is slightly negotiable though, like i said, not too sure on the prices for everything.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Only if the tips wasn't painted black and a tad cheaper. But I like mine to shine.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 AM
TECH Regular

if only you didnt PM me a lowball *** offer of 100 bucks...

you do realize these things go for over 600 new with the valence pieces... dont know the exact price, but i know they won't be sold for 100 bucks. haha. bump
Old 11-05-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 69z-28

you do realize these things go for over 600 new with the valence pieces... dont know the exact price, but i know they won't be sold for 100 bucks. haha. bump
$600?!?! Not this style of cme. I've seen the tips go anywhere from $100-200. The valance $100-200 also. A guy actually has the exact tips for sale on here for $100. They are not very sought after like the dual cme tips.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well hell I'm just trying to by your stuff and you messed the tips up by painting them black and you could have PM'd me a counter offer insted of trying to diss me. For your Info not many people like the SLP style valance. I can go to 6litre and get the valance $450 and the Tips on ebay for $180. That's $630 all brand new with the tips polished. When 6litre had started the sale of the new valance I got mine for $350 and the tips off ebay for $180. SO I put a new CME setup together for $530 total to my door. I would tell you good luck but since your a smart*ss then I hope you don't sale sh*t. Have a good day.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

free bump
Old 11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Regular

i could give a **** which tips are more popular.haha. thanks anyways bud, someone will pay the asking price or something reasonable, and i dont care what you paid for your CME and if you got such a great deal on yours, why you trying to buy these? actually dont respond, **** off, thank you.

back on topic...

also, the tips were hand polished then POWDERCOATED. NOT spray painted. so if anyone wants them nice and polished, a quick blasting and probably 10 minutes of elbow grease would get them shining great again. they are SLP, not knock off crap.

thanks for the bump Speed
Old 11-05-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

i could give a **** which tips are more popular.haha. thanks anyways bud, someone will pay the asking price or something reasonable, and i dont care what you paid for your CME and if you got such a great deal on yours, why you trying to buy these? actually dont respond, **** off, thank you.

Ok, you are clearly contradicting yourself now. If you don't want help with prices I suggest you don't say you were to lazy to look around and if someone knows chime in. WOW.

"all of this stuff is off my buddies car. im not too up to date on LS1 part prices so please chime in with better prices you have in mind or even if your not interested and can give good approximations of fair prices"

LMAO. Last time I help..
Old 11-06-2009, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

back on topic...

also, the tips were hand polished then POWDERCOATED. NOT spray painted. so if anyone wants them nice and polished, a quick blasting and probably 10 minutes of elbow grease would get them shining great again. they are SLP, not knock off crap.

thanks for the bump Speed
Oh my bad your to lazy to search or just read. Look at my sigs. GMMG catback to CME. I have the CME on my car and I have dual tips but I was wanting quad tips. If you don't understand yes have 2 different tips I can change out. That's the only reason I put an offer out there. I already have the valance on the car with dual tips dumbass. An SLP is the only one that made the quad style tip that way. You can get a knock off one but it will not look nothing like that. Your not the only one in the world that has these tips you do know that. My bad your dumbass proably don't know that. lol
Old 11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

seriously wholefnshow, i dont give a **** about your car, stop telling me about it.

this post was copy and pasted, i orginally posted it on a local fbody site with guys who know me and guys who arent *********, which is why i said "help with prices". so i guess its STILL my fault that i didnt edit the post for you two jackstaffs. thats besides the point. if you dont wanna buy anything, GET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD. if you post in this thread again i guess it just goes to show how much you lack a real social life you pathetic ****. and for the record, someone PM'd me asking if they were "real" which is why i posted "SLP, not knock off crap". idk if any other company makes them because i could give a ****. they arent mine and i dont have a camaro to put these tips on. so for the last time, DO NOT POST IF YOU ARENT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE PARTS.

if you still feel butthurt about this, send me a PM and ill be sure to laugh at it. ******.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:20 AM
On The Tree

Post pics of the FRCs please.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

seriously wholefnshow, i dont give a **** about your car, stop telling me about it.

this post was copy and pasted, i orginally posted it on a local fbody site with guys who know me and guys who arent *********, which is why i said "help with prices". so i guess its STILL my fault that i didnt edit the post for you two jackstaffs. thats besides the point. if you dont wanna buy anything, GET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD. if you post in this thread again i guess it just goes to show how much you lack a real social life you pathetic ****. and for the record, someone PM'd me asking if they were "real" which is why i posted "SLP, not knock off crap". idk if any other company makes them because i could give a ****. they arent mine and i dont have a camaro to put these tips on. so for the last time, DO NOT POST IF YOU ARENT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE PARTS.

if you still feel butthurt about this, send me a PM and ill be sure to laugh at it. ******.
Why would I be butthurt over this??? I have a CME with Dual tips, so it's not like I have to have these tips to get my car running or the valance for that matter. I mean I was interested in them but when you start insulting me and dissing me, then why would I want to buy anything from you? Your the blowing it up all you had to do was send an counteroffer what you feel was right or what you may have wanted at least but you didn't do that. I'm not going to argue with you. But if you want to sell stuff you may want to change your way of thinking. Cause if I'm trying to sale stuff I wouldn't be writing and saying stuff that you are.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 PM
TECH Regular

Dabom75, they're at my buddies house and ill do my best to get pictures by tomorrow evening at the latest.

wholefnshow, i was done with you after post #5 but you kept dragging it on. you dont wanna buy anything from me and i dont wanna sell you ****, so please stop posting in this thread. and for the record, all of this stuff will sell regardless of what you think about my attitude. haha. thanks for the concern though.

BUMP!!!

Quick Reply: LS1 heads brand new, CME quad tips and valence, LS1 vette FRC's