Old 03-21-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.....
Old 03-23-2006, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QuickT-A
I know they are nice heads.. I never said that they weren't.. But, I honestly dont think that they are that much better than a set of AFR's or any better than a set of ET Performance heads.. There is no way in hell they are THAT much better to justify spending $5,000 ****** dollars on them to only flow 300cfm.. There have been PLENTY of flow tests done on AFRs, DARTs, and ETP heads to show that they are not just gimicks or bullshit numbers.. You can step down from your high horse now..
Goodluck with your sale..
Well pics looked great and we will see how they run this weekend and for the $2000 I paid him for the heads they were cheaper than my ET's or AFR's. Couldnt have deallt with a better seller . Looking into it there isnt alot of feedback on them because most cant afford them but wheel to wheel had them on the worlds fastest ls1. And I would assume that flow benches are similar to dynos in the sense that every one reads a little different but I'll keep everyone posted thanks, Mason
Old 03-24-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97F1R408
Well pics looked great and we will see how they run this weekend and for the $2000 I paid him for the heads they were cheaper than my ET's or AFR's. Couldnt have deallt with a better seller . Looking into it there isnt alot of feedback on them because most cant afford them but wheel to wheel had them on the worlds fastest ls1. And I would assume that flow benches are similar to dynos in the sense that every one reads a little different but I'll keep everyone posted thanks, Mason
The heads that were on the W2W car were AFRs, not All Pros. Dave Underwoods motor has a set of All Pros on it.