2: Dynomax 3" bullets w/ mandrel turndowns

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2: Dynomax 3" bullets w/ mandrel turndowns

Selling two dynomax 3" bullet muffler. They are the 12" version.

They were used for less than 6k miles, and have been narrowed in a shop press for added clearance. Does not effect flow....it still has the 3" straight through tube in the center of it.

The turn downs are welded so they point out in a 45* angle instead of right at the ground.

Will post pics tomorrow if needed.

$50 FIRM shipped for both!!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post up the pictures...
Old 08-10-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont understand I paid you $330 yesterday for the bullits and longtubes and you said it was to expensive to ship to me? But your selling everything (bullits and turndowns and longtubes) for $325 shipped? I mean its no big deal you paypal'd my money back, but I really wanted this setup. Sorry just a little confused.....I'll still take it if its not gone and you want to do the previous deal
Old 08-10-2006, 01:25 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LFNDUST
post up the pictures...
They are just mufflers......not much to see, but hold on a sec...I'll snap one

I will cut the extra pipe off before they ship...and will leave the turndowns:

Old 08-10-2006, 01:29 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by AutomagicLS1
I dont understand I paid you $330 yesterday for the bullits and longtubes and you said it was to expensive to ship to me? But your selling everything (bullits and turndowns and longtubes) for $325 shipped? I mean its no big deal you paypal'd my money back, but I really wanted this setup. Sorry just a little confused.....I'll still take it if its not gone and you want to do the previous deal
Actually, I am selling the headers for 280 shipped, and the bullets for 50 shipper ($330) like you paid. I just called you to explain...no answer.

I didn't think i could seperate the bullets, but a little time with a dremel/cutoff wheel and I got them off. I did this AFTER I refunded you. Had I already had a solution to this problem...I would have sent them to you. Call me, we can work something out.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phones dead sorry. I didn't mean to bash your thread or anything like that. I just really want that whole setup and I have never shipped anything like headers ect and figured it would be expensive like you said. If you still want to work somthing out pm me or call me i'll go get my phone and put it on the charger. Just kinda made me go wtf ive had a couple shitty experiences lately buying things online. Anyway if you still want to work somthing moneys still in my paypal account and waiting to buy somthing either going twards a PT4400 converter or your setup. I'd like to get exhaust done first.....
Old 08-10-2006, 01:44 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by AutomagicLS1
Phones dead sorry. I didn't mean to bash your thread or anything like that. I just really want that whole setup and I have never shipped anything like headers ect and figured it would be expensive like you said. If you still want to work somthing out pm me or call me i'll go get my phone and put it on the charger. Just kinda made me go wtf ive had a couple shitty experiences lately buying things online. Anyway if you still want to work somthing moneys still in my paypal account and waiting to buy somthing either going twards a PT4400 converter or your setup. I'd like to get exhaust done first.....
PMed
Old 08-10-2006, 02:08 AM
9 Second Club

pending sale

Quick Reply: 2: Dynomax 3" bullets w/ mandrel turndowns