LS1 Stuff for sale *Motor, Tranny, machined 408 block, hood, exhaust, etc etc*

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camaro_fanatic2003
do you still have the LS6 intake? and how much for it?

intake went with the motor.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
I still have not recieved the hood nor a tracking number, i have sent you a PM an gotten no responce

Can you please get in touch with me and return my PM?

remove the hold on my paypal you put on it after you recieved the tracking number. what a ******* scam i swear.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Launching!

You JUST sent me a tracking number, after the dispute was put in. I put the dispute in to get you get me a tracking number. I had to ask numerous times through PM and even in this thread for a tracking number since you could not reply.

EDIT: Just so that the facts can be kept straight here...

You are stating that i put in the dispute after you gave me a tracking number, the dispute was filed on the 11th of september at aprox. 8:30 pm, it was not until september 12th at 7am ( AFTER THE DISPUTE WAS FILED ) that i recieved a tracking number. I even asked you in this thread on the 2nd and the 10th for a tracking number and you could not supply me with one.

It would have taken you about 22 seconds to type a tracking number to me, and this whole issue would not have actually been an issue

Last edited by neodamonkey; 10-12-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Launching!

You JUST sent me a tracking number, after the dispute was put in. I put the dispute in to get you get me a tracking number. I had to ask numerous times through PM and even in this thread for a tracking number since you could not reply.

EDIT: Just so that the facts can be kept straight here...

You are stating that i put in the dispute after you gave me a tracking number, the dispute was filed on the 11th of september at aprox. 8:30 pm, it was not until september 12th at 7am ( AFTER THE DISPUTE WAS FILED ) that i recieved a tracking number. I even asked you in this thread on the 2nd and the 10th for a tracking number and you could not supply me with one.

It would have taken you about 22 seconds to type a tracking number to me, and this whole issue would not have actually been an issue
also takes less then 22 seconds to pickup a telephone and ask for what you want considering i told you before you ever even paypal'd me money, CALLING ME DIRECTLEY is the BEST way to contact me!!!!!! yet NO PHONE CALLS. I even asked you for a contact number, you conveniently dont give me one!!!!

NOW GO ON PAYPAL AND DROP YOUR CLAIM AND RELEASE MY MONEY! Or this can go A STEP FURTHER.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Oh I would also like to add you are a lying sack, because i kept up with you through PM best i could and gave you honest updates, and gave you phone numbers to contact me if you had questions/concerns. you never replied to those PM's.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Who are you trying to kid? It even shows in this thread when i had to ask for a tracking number not only once but twice ( a WEEK later ), you were clearly on the board between that time because you bumped the thread, so i KNOW you saw my PMs and my post.

If you would have kept up with my PMs you would have supplied me with a tracking number.

The only thing you kept me updated on was that the "shop" would be shipping the hood, which was two weeks after i payed you- Yet you still did not give me a tracking number, so look at it from my perspective. A hood was supposed to be "shipped" almost a month ago, was told it would be "shipped" yet no tracking number after numerous requests.

I will admit fault of not calling, i did forget that i had your phone number, however i DID pm you AND post in this thread requesting nicely for a tracking number- You however choose to just simply ignore me.

I will drop the claim once i recieve the hood in the condition that it was described to be in. If you want to take it a "step further" please feel free to, the documentation in this thread along shows that i was not in the wrong.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SMOKKINU
Oh I would also like to add you are a lying sack, because i kept up with you through PM best i could and gave you honest updates, and gave you phone numbers to contact me if you had questions/concerns. you never replied to those PM's.
You told me last week on the 6th and i quote
"hood shipped on wednesday, i will msg you the tracking number on monday when i get into work. (Thats where my shipping info gets sent to, my work email) it was shipped UPS Ground with insurance."

now im being told it was shipped air frieght ( so who is the liar? ); also i was told i would recieve a tracking number on monday. I did not hear anything, i sent you a PM, i still did not hear anything so by thursday night i decided it was best to cover my ***.

The only thing i am at fauly ( already admitted ) is not calling you, again i forgot i had your phone number, but i made attempt after attempt to get in touch with you. I am not the bad buyer here, this makes you the bad seller.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Who are you trying to kid? It even shows in this thread when i had to ask for a tracking number not only once but twice ( a WEEK later ), you were clearly on the board between that time because you bumped the thread, so i KNOW you saw my PMs and my post.

If you would have kept up with my PMs you would have supplied me with a tracking number.

The only thing you kept me updated on was that the "shop" would be shipping the hood, which was two weeks after i payed you- Yet you still did not give me a tracking number, so look at it from my perspective. A hood was supposed to be "shipped" almost a month ago, was told it would be "shipped" yet no tracking number after numerous requests.

I will admit fault of not calling, i did forget that i had your phone number, however i DID pm you AND post in this thread requesting nicely for a tracking number- You however choose to just simply ignore me.

I will drop the claim once i recieve the hood in the condition that it was described to be in. If you want to take it a "step further" please feel free to, the documentation in this thread along shows that i was not in the wrong.

too late, i escalated the claim, i provided proof of shipping, paypal will give me my money back, and you are a clown. the end.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Launching!

too late, i escalated the claim, i provided proof of shipping, paypal will give me my money back, and you are a clown. the end.
Way to save face and act mature in the situation.

I have no doubt paypal will give you your money back, however if the item does not come in the condition you described ( basically perfect, less a couple rock chips in the paint ) i will be opening up a claim not recieved as described.

Im not out to screw anyone, i just wanted to cover my *** when the seller i was dealing with took my money and didn't provide proof of shipment for almost a month
Old 10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Launching!

And just to clarify, if you claimed to ship it last wed. which is what you told me i guess UPS has their tracking system messed up?
Tracking Detail | Help

Tracking Number: 0006590573
Type: House Airway Bill
Shipped To: DEER PARK, TX, US
Number of Pallets: 1.0
Number of Pieces: 0.0
Shipment Weight: 63.0 Lbs
Description of Goods: CAR HOOD
Manifest: 10/11/2007, 12:00 A.M.
Cargo Ready: 10/11/2007, 3:59 P.M.

Shipped From: GERMANTOWN, US
Origin Port: USBWI
Est. Departure: 10/12/2007, 1:00 A.M.
Destination Port: USHOU
Estimated Arrival: 10/12/2007, 11:20 A.M.
File Number: 145699972847600
Old 10-12-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is the transmission still available?

Thanks,

SBP
Old 10-13-2007, 12:02 AM
12 Second Club

this **** doesnt need to be aired out here..yall need to take it to a moderator..or PM's or something..preverably the trader forum..not the for sales forum..not being a dick and i love a good look out as much as the next guy/gal..but this doesnt belong in this thread..
Old 10-13-2007, 05:20 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NovaCain383
Is the transmission still available?

Thanks,

SBP

trans is gone, sorry.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:28 AM
12 Second Club

Heres what im selling.

Prices are firm, unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping, as I would prefer you come and pick the stuff up.

PRICE: $2000 - PRICE LOWERED

*$900 deposit required upfront, the rest required before motor ships or is picked up. this is to pay for the motor to be removed, NON-REFUNDABLE*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if I pulled it, would you sell it to me for 900 less?

Hell, how about I come pick up the car, remove the engine, and bring the car and engine back to you for 900?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Boodyrider
So if I pulled it, would you sell it to me for 900 less?

Hell, how about I come pick up the car, remove the engine, and bring the car and engine back to you for 900?

no, and the motor is already sold.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Launching!

And just to clarify, if you claimed to ship it last wed. which is what you told me i guess UPS has their tracking system messed up?
Tracking Detail | Help

Tracking Number: 0006590573
Type: House Airway Bill
Shipped To: DEER PARK, TX, US
Number of Pallets: 1.0
Number of Pieces: 0.0
Shipment Weight: 63.0 Lbs
Description of Goods: CAR HOOD
Manifest: 10/11/2007, 12:00 A.M.
Cargo Ready: 10/11/2007, 3:59 P.M.
Shipped From: GERMANTOWN, US
Origin Port: USBWI
Est. Departure: 10/12/2007, 1:00 A.M.
Destination Port: USHOU
Estimated Arrival: 10/12/2007, 11:20 A.M.
File Number: 145699972847600
for a girl, you are the most hard headed clown i know.... i could only relay to you what was told to me from the shop that was shipping the hood for me. I work alot of hours, i call to findout answers for you, and relay those answers to you. i have no time to drive an hour away to see with my own eyes if something was done the way i was told. I expalined to you the situation over PM, yet you refuse to point that out only to make yourself seem in the right here. The only thing you will admit to is not calling me. Well if you were "That concerned" and needed a tracking number OH SO BAD... freaking CALL ME! I dont sign into here and check all of my threads for your response in hopes of a glimmer of communication out of you.

you need to respond to the claim from paypal. I shipped the hood, and you have not paid me....i expect payment immediatley, or i will contact your local authorities for internet theft. the choice is yours.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Launching!

Look. The post above are from my bf. So here I am. I am just trying to protect myself in case something happens and lets say the shop just total ***** up and drops the hood of something. Bc you yourself said that you are not able to drive there to see if things are being done right or not. By paying through paypal you only have a certain amount of time to protect yourself and file a claim. Since I paid what three weeks ago or something ( not sure the bf paid out of his paypal account) that grace period is comming up. Once that time runs out I am screwed if I never recieve a hood. So I hope that you understand that I am not tieing up your money to be a bitch only because I want to protect myself.

As for the childish name calling you should be ashamed of your self for talking to a woman like that.

Have a nice day and the money will be released once I have the hood.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Launching!

Look. The post above are from my bf. So here I am. I am just trying to protect myself in case something happens and lets say the shop just total ***** up and drops the hood of something. Bc you yourself said that you are not able to drive there to see if things are being done right or not. By paying through paypal you only have a certain amount of time to protect yourself and file a claim. Since I paid what three weeks ago or something ( not sure the bf paid out of his paypal account) that grace period is comming up. Once that time runs out I am screwed if I never recieve a hood. So I hope that you understand that I am not tieing up your money to be a bitch only because I want to protect myself.

As for the childish name calling you should be ashamed of your self for talking to a woman like that.

Have a nice day and the money will be released once I have the hood.

i will be contacting your local authorities immediatley, this was not the terms of the agreement, you pay for something then you get it. the police can handle this from here on out.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Launching!

Heres what im selling.

Prices are firm, unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping, as I would prefer you come and pick the stuff up.

First up....

Complete LS1 Longblock, minus throttle body, and intake. If you want the throttle body, and LS6 Intake, add an additional $450 to my price.

Motor has around 50k miles on it.

Motor, on dyno, made 430hp and 440tq.

Mods: PRC Stage 2.5 5.3L Cylinder heads, stock gaskets, stock head bolts.
Texas Speed MS3 cam, chrome moly pushrods, Comp Lifters, New timing chain. Pistons have been flycut, motor responded VERY well to a 150 shot wet. Motor had an issue that turned out to be a coilpack gone bad, and im selling it because I have already started my new motor build. On 150 shot, this motor, through a 6 speed and a dana 60 with 4.56 gears produced 589hp and 573tq

At the track, I ran NA 11.2 @ 117mph. no runs on the jug, but should def run in the 10's

Motor runs great, Mobil 1 synthetic was used in it, and eventually i switched over to royal purple.

PRICE: $2000 - PRICE LOWERED

*$900 deposit required upfront, the rest required before motor ships or is picked up. this is to pay for the motor to be removed, NON-REFUNDABLE*

408 6.0L Iron Block

Block has been machined for a 408. O-Rings for blower/Turbo applications, Decked and Vatted. Previous owner ran this block for a little while. Cylinders need a finish hone and you are all set!

PRICE: $600 - SOLD!!!!

Pics Available.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-56 with 50k Miles.

Comes with RAM Powergrip HD Clutch, McLeod adjustable master, Steel Billet Flywheel, clutch pedal, wiring harness, shifter, short stick, and center console.

You must bring me your auto center console to complete this sale.

Will also accept built TH400 setups + cash. ($300) TH400 must come with convertor for LS1 (3200+ Stall is good) and a shifter with transbrake and tranny crossmember.

PRICE: $2,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock WS6 Hood

Black in color, excellent condition. One rockchip. Hard to see unless you look for it. Pics available.

$750 - SOLD

LS1 Mac Mid headers & Gutted Cat Y-Pipe & SLP Loudmouth

$550 takes it all

Video of my car when it had just a cam in it with this exhaust setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQoUL2UQmM

this exhaust, stock cam, stock heads, with just a intake made over 390hp
Once the hood is delivered in the condition it was promised i will release the money.

For the record, your arguement is saying i am trying to prove that i am right, you called me a liar yet have been caught in about 3-4 lies. I never lied about anything. I gave you money in good faith that the hood would be shipped in a timely manner, when the time for me to file a claim starting comming closer and closer i did what i needed to do. If the shop was handling the shipping you should have mentioned that almost a month ago before i paid you. Its not my job to hold your hand in taking care of YOUR responsibilites, its your job to get me the product you promised in the condition you promised in a timely manner. Once i see that happen i will release the claim

i will be contacting your local authorities immediatley, this was not the terms of the agreement, you pay for something then you get it. the police can handle this from here on out.
Sounds like a plan, if they need to contact me tell them to feel free to give me a call, hell ill even to go their station to explain the situation.

281-380-4848

Last edited by neodamonkey; 10-13-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:44 AM
Launching!

exhaust is sold.