meziere electric water pump NEW!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default meziere electric water pump NEW!

I've decided to go remote mount so I can't use this one. It has never been run, just mounted for mock up.
Part number:WP319U
http://www.meziere.com/ps-1146-1114-wp319u.aspx

SOLD!

This is the actual pic:

Last edited by rufretic; 07-10-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:26 AM
10 Second Club

I forgot to mention, I'll also throw in the stock t-stat housing and the correct t-stat which are not included if you buy it elsewhere. That means it's ready to swap
Old 07-08-2008, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-group-purchases/947036-meziere-gp-street-race-pump-ls1.html

just a heads up!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by blu1
That's a damn good price, no one else sells them that cheap, it's only because he's buying in quantity for the group purchase. The best I can go is $550 shipped which still beats that price and you get the t-stat stuff. I'll keep it before I go lower than that.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:31 AM
10 Second Club

Price drop $550 shipped!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

bump bump
Old 07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/945211-fs-meziere-ls1-elec-w-p.html

Just a heads up!

But thanks for making me lower my price to less than whats a fair price. Not every one sells things for the same price. If that guy just got $540 for his beat up used one, I probably could have got my asking price but thanks for advertising other peoples prices in my thread with no intentions of buying! You people should stay out of other peoples threads! If you want it for a cheaper price it's real simple to just pm somebody and ask. What was your point exactly of posting that in my thread? If you don't mind, excuse yourself from my threads from now on, thanks.

Oh well at least someone will get a good deal.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

I'm surprized this hasn't sold already at this price.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rufretic
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945211

Just a heads up!

But thanks for making me lower my price to less than whats a fair price. Not every one sells things for the same price. If that guy just got $540 for his beat up used one, I probably could have got my asking price but thanks for advertising other peoples prices in my thread with no intentions of buying! You people should stay out of other peoples threads! If you want it for a cheaper price it's real simple to just pm somebody and ask. What was your point exactly of posting that in my thread? If you don't mind, excuse yourself from my threads from now on, thanks.

Oh well at least someone will get a good deal.
good lord man take a chill pill, I just posted a sponsers price to help you out a little with your pricing. Feel free to have the mods delete my post, but Im afraid its not going to help your sale either way. I was just trying to do it in a polite way but since you're being a jackass I hope you can't sucker someone into buying it for more than they can be had new because you paid too much. GOOD LUCK!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

good lord man take a chill pill, I just posted a sponsers price to help you out a little with your pricing. Feel free to have the mods delete my post, but Im afraid its not going to help your sale either way. I was just trying to do it in a polite way but since you're being a jackass I hope you can't sucker someone into buying it for more than they can be had new because you paid too much. GOOD LUCK!
I was in a bit of bad mood yesterday but regardless, it just pisses me off that you and others I've seen go around patroling prices and posting in peoples threads to get them to lower the price when your not even interested in buying it. If you really had good intentions, you would keep it to pm's so people can decide on thier own what they want to try to get for something. By posting your just being rude. I've never had a problem comming down on my prices when people make offers, that's all part of the resale game.

You have no business posting in a for sale thread if you are not trying to purchase it yourself.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rufretic
I was in a bit of bad mood yesterday but regardless, it just pisses me off that you and others I've seen go around patroling prices and posting in peoples threads to get them to lower the price when your not even interested in buying it. If you really had good intentions, you would keep it to pm's so people can decide on thier own what they want to try to get for something. By posting your just being rude. I've never had a problem comming down on my prices when people make offers, that's all part of the resale game.

You have no business posting in a for sale thread if you are not trying to purchase it yourself.
Actually I just finalized a deal on a EWP 2 days ago, I was interested thats why I opened the thread. I don't just open random FS threads to **** them up to build my post count. Sorry to invade your thread though...
Old 07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

Actually I just finalized a deal on a EWP 2 days ago, I was interested thats why I opened the thread. I don't just open random FS threads to **** them up to build my post count. Sorry to invade your thread though...
I gotcha, that makes a little more sense. I've just seen it a lot of that **** crap here and thought I had become a victim, lol. It's not a big deal I have to sell it for a little less because I always try to have a fair price, I just think it's better to handle those kind of situations through pm but I see it wasn't your intention to just be an *** like I thought originally.

Now come on and someone buy it now that we know I have the best price, for a new one at least
Old 07-10-2008, 05:47 PM

Not to but in. Also looking for a great deal on an EWP. , The silver ones do go for a lot more than the black, red or blue. You can get the colored ones for under $540 shipped new through most sponsors.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:53 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by davered00ss
Not to but in. Also looking for a great deal on an EWP. , The silver ones do go for a lot more than the black, red or blue. You can get the colored ones for under $540 shipped new through most sponsors.
You sure about that? The cheapest I've seen them anywhere is $639.99 and it's from a sponsor that usually has the lowest prices because they match anyone lower. Until I saw that post above for $569.99 and that's only if he get's enough people for a group purchase.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:42 PM
10 Second Club

SOLD!