LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

please help me!friends head is swelling

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009 | 09:36 PM
Launching!

#1 mod is always the driver-mod.

If you guys are going from a dig, get some drag-radials and watch him spinning his tires trying to catch up to you.

If you're going from a roll, get a nitrous-system. Most bang for the buck, hands down. Just be sure he doesn't know you're installing it. It would ruin the surprise for him.
Old 01-25-2009 | 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

spray him man.. - i sprayed my cam only 94 with a 170 wet shot quite fun. .. actually an insane amount of crazy fun..
Old 01-25-2009 | 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Can't reiterate enough, DO NOT GO DRY! Its great on LS1 cars cause they can read the shot and readjust for fuel, on the LT1 you need a boost a pump, completely not worth the trouble. Dry is way more expensive than wet on a LT1, and its not a good way to go.

Check your fuel pressure before spraying it, make sure your pump is in a healthy working order.

again- DO NOT GO DRY- - we cannot stress this enough..

Actually throw a 125wet shot at it and jet her a little rich , you should be fine for pretty much ever..
Old 01-26-2009 | 12:34 PM
TECH Addict

you don't need a boost a pump with dry shot just a nitrous pressure regulator

dry is not WAY more expensive, yes best case scenario you will want to upgrade your injectors

picked up my used dry kit for $125 with a bottle heater and got some 30# svo's for $140

never had a problem and didn't cost me hardly anything, I do perfer wet though

if you do go wet though I wouldn't recommend a plate kit, it's known to not equally distribute the fuel/n2o mix to all cylinders
Old 01-26-2009 | 04:13 PM
Teching In

Don't expect much! without better valve springs, the stock ones are a joke, you would be amazed at how high these motors will rev with good valve spring. You can change them without removing the heads for around $300 beehive work great.

Quick Reply: please help me!friends head is swelling