LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LTX Tech is currently down

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I fixed the regular link, so all is well now with that. You can use ltxtech.com all by itself nao.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't work when you type in ltxtech.com. Here's the error I get:

Is LTxTech.com a vendor or sister site? I just find it kind of weird we can't even post links to Summit or Jegs, but we have people linking to other forums which may actually take traffic from the site.

Great looking site though. I plan on signing up soon.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

link worked hompage added once again!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its back!!!!:dri ve:
Old 01-06-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Counted Out
Doesn't work when you type in ltxtech.com. Here's the error I get:

Is LTxTech.com a vendor or sister site? I just find it kind of weird we can't even post links to Summit or Jegs, but we have people linking to other forums which may actually take traffic from the site.

Great looking site though. I plan on signing up soon.
I'm pretty sure its a sister site to here.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

counted out,you bought a mac...you should have known it was bound to happen... lol
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
I'm pretty sure its a sister site to here.
Counted Out, can you double check that your browser can run javascript? We had to setup a redirect for the main link and it's javascript. If it won't, just add/forum to the nd of the link. It's not a sister site actually. I think it would be cool to add the LTX link at the top of this site and then link the LT! section there. In retrun I would add an LS1tech button to LTX and add a LS! forum and link it over to here.

Ultimately, I would love to do that but I'm not sure if IB would want to do that.

The site was born from this forum and the admins have been kind enough to us to allow us to discuss the forum here. Truthfully, and I know because we asked, 99% of our members come to LS1tech as regularly as they do LTXTech. There is literally no loss in traffic to this site.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Counted Out, can you double check that your browser can run javascript? We had to setup a redirect for the main link and it's javascript. If it won't, just add/forum to the nd of the link. It's not a sister site actually. I think it would be cool to add the LTX link at the top of this site and then link the LT! section there. In retrun I would add an LS1tech button to LTX and add a LS! forum and link it over to here.

Ultimately, I would love to do that but I'm not sure if IB would want to do that.

The site was born from this forum and the admins have been kind enough to us to allow us to discuss the forum here. Truthfully, and I know because we asked, 99% of our members come to LS1tech as regularly as they do LTXTech. There is literally no loss in traffic to this site.
Ohhh.. My bad, I thought I remembered someone saying that it was or something like that.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Ohhh.. My bad, I thought I remembered someone saying that it was or something like that.
Don't worry it's all good.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

I jump between the 2 sites all day!! Nothin better to do at work!LOL!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZeeTwentyFate
counted out,you bought a mac...you should have known it was bound to happen... lol
You actually remember that post? You have a good memory - my short term memory is shot, but we won't discuss that.
Originally Posted by phantomzer0

I think I actually took that screen shot seconds before you fixed it, cause it worked a minute later when I tried.

That would be a SICK idea though linking the forums. I really hope LTxTech takes off though. We need our own site. I think I'm going to start my build thread over there.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeTwentyFate View Post
You actually remember that post? You have a good memory - my short term memory is shot, but we won't discuss that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomzer0 View Post

I think I actually took that screen shot seconds before you fixed it, cause it worked a minute later when I tried.

That would be a SICK idea though linking the forums. I really hope LTxTech takes off though. We need our own site. I think I'm going to start my build thread over there.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:54 PM
TECH Veteran

For those that missed it, we are back up and ready to rock and roll. Come join us!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

yey
Old 01-07-2009, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just want to personally thank Phantomzer0 and Soulreaver for the outstanding techincal work to get the forum back up. Helluva job guys.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Launching!

yes, thank you guys for all the hard work and dedication, I think I can find a few more bucks somewhere around here to donate.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Awesum!
Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Fastbird93
I just want to personally thank Phantomzer0 and Soulreaver for the outstanding techincal work to get the forum back up. Helluva job guys.
Thanks man. I want to thank you for all your work and Meissen for all his back up, ******* awesome guys!!

I also want to thank everyone else for helping out with words of encouragement. I learned a lot through this!!

Bump for new guys!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
TECH Veteran

One last bump and I'll let this thread die.

Quick Reply: LTX Tech is currently down