LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

throttle question

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by shutzero

thats the cable i have...it doesnt have the box you guys are talking about, so is this one adjustable?
Can't tell from that pic but it looks like it would be a "yes". A close up picture of the side that's on the left would allow us to edit it and circle what you have to do. If that means taking it off the car, I'd do that.

EDIT: It's going to need to be more close up than this too.

If you're not technically inclined with a digital camera and you notice a small flower looking setting, or button, that is the "Macro" feature for taking close up shots. It allows you to get fine detail, like this:
http://maxpain.lackeydom.net/Transmi...ased%20009.jpg

Otherwise, it'll just turn out like this (I actually DID use the macro, but I was too far away)
http://maxpain.lackeydom.net/Transmi...ased%20008.jpg

Last edited by Formula350; 02-13-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok ill try to get that done tomorrow morning sometime
Old 02-14-2009, 02:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

From what I can tell from the other pic, even if I've NEVER ever looked at the actual unit. It almost appears that you can unscrew the one side a bit and slide the casing and then screw it back together. The screwing part tightens down on the case and prevents it from moving, which in turn is how you adjust it. Now from what's been said about a clip, it would seem that it works in a similar fashion, or there abouts at least. That's all I got though heh