LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

440rwhp from a stock bottom H/C LT1?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003 | 11:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe, I have driven an cc306 car ..and been in steves car. Honestly I would take his car with an auto any day over a smaller hyd. cam in a 6 speed. Steves car is very very streetable and tolerable. It sat there and idled in my drive way the other night...no excess gas fumes..no shaking car..just loped right alone and didn't complain abit. But I guess its all perspective. I drive a 25x/26x on a 110 ls on the street and consider it streetable. It is solid roller so that is kinda a different ball game. would I consider it a daily driver..if I had to and didn't have to worry about my gas bill.

I don't think anyone has "set the rules" for what is considered a heads/cam car. I think the afr casting offers an advantage when compairing the other factors in a head beside what flow numbers show.

Stock elem boys got some tricks up their sleve and most of their et is in the launch and the first 8th. They don't make much hp..but we all know corda isn't making 335 hp.

Frank..yea..I would like to know how fast a 452 hp car is running also..thats big time hp.

Quick Reply: 440rwhp from a stock bottom H/C LT1?