LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LTX'd 1980 Formula Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:58 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula350
Use the cooling fan out of the Taurus, it's a 2spd They recommend it for the S10 V8 swaps, so it's obviously enough to cool a V8.

Looks great though!
I've read a lot about the Foxbody guys running the Taurus fans. I've heard they're good junkyard pieces and found a set at Pull-A-Part, but put them back when they named their price. This one has beein laying around for a few years and might run along the same lines. Not sure, but figured it's worth a try.

I'm going to see what the deal is on these Taurus fans.

Originally Posted by SoxXpupPeT
i love this build! its coming out so nicely. the car looks real clean over all man!
It's got it's issues, but is a pretty clean car overall. The passenger rear framerail is going to need a little patching, as well as the floorboard directly above it. Other than that, it's pretty straight. It's pretty much the way I originally bought it 3ish years ago, but with the suspension, interior and underneath the hood cleaned up. Fun car to work with. So stupid simple and tough as nails.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ That's what I love about my 95. I've bashed into quite a few things with it and nothing has ever happened until the other day. When something breaks the parts are cheap and it is easy to work on.

The amount of space you have in that engine bay is amazing. I would love to work on something that spacious after messing around with my 93.

Quick Reply: LTX'd 1980 Formula Project