LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Cheap stall but good?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 12:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a brand new TCI lockup stall that I`ll let go within your budget. PM if your ineterested
Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default One of those guys

Originally Posted by slick1851
So your one of those guys that uses stock heads with hardly any port work on a 383?

No wonder why you made this thread, you should have done a stock rebuild with AI or LE heads the car would have been faster!

Cubes mean NOTHING WITH OUT THE RIGHT HEAD FLOW!

I would have have done a qaulity custom ground cam with a qaulity convertor and trans.
LOL. You need to get the whole story. My wife blew the engine and hydro locked it. she drives it more then i do. So instead of replacing stock. I had a 383 stroker done for cheap. Its a daily driver... Yes I know heads and cam would make it faster. I did a baby cam and light porting of the stock heads. Its the daily driver. I dont want bad gas miliage. and its not a track car...
The option was do it this way for cheap or just replace it stock. I'm a car freak I would rather have it lightly modded then stock. My other camaro has a ton of $$ into it.

And trust me if you think a stock rebuilt with with heads would be quicker then this built your a fool. my 383 is making 385whp 405 tq to the wheels plus a 200shot with the forged internals... thats 600ftq to the wheel no heads will give you that...

Quick Reply: Cheap stall but good?