LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

AI or LE

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 09:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
Really? How?

My dick is bigger than yours. So what? See how dumb your post was now?
Now we are getting into the size of the dick, who did not see that one cumming a mile away.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wrd1972
Now we are getting into the size of the dick, who did not see that one cumming a mile away.

What, now the subject matter really piques your interest?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joelster
He posted earlier in this thread, page 4 or 5 that he used to run Lingenfelter stuff, now he runs different stuff. I was just assuming he is running AI stuff, by the way he defends them.

Besides, all I asked was a simple question with no flaming or anything, and YOU got kinda bent on it. Chill out a bit and let him answer.
That was his old lingenfelter setup. It's amazing how he trapped higher than you with a cam over 30 degrees smaller in duration His new setup is still using the same lingenfelter heads. A quick search would have revealed all of this but I guess you are pretty desperate to try to make him look bad.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by AChotrod
Oh you know, because you have them mr 13.4 @ 102. I you have no experience with either GTFO!!!!!

You were clearly drunk when you wrote this.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
I see your point, but consider that he may be the crack fiend telling you to to stay away from a certain dealer. He doesn't have to be a dealer himself, or a broke junkie, to offer advice. Brian, like many of us, have learned some things the hard way.

The Ai records are impressive - subscription to the camp is not necessary to appreciate them, nor is having a fast car yourself. Separate the message from the messenger.
I would give his advice more acknowledgement if he had a little more credibility. If he was a veteran racer that has built 100's of motors, and countless combos, and currently had a very fast car, I would see that he is speaking from first-hand knowledge, and not simply stuff that he has seen online or stuff his friends online have told him. That's why I want to know how quick his car is. I'm betting he won't answer though.

You guys think I hate AI stuff, but I really don't. Some of their stuff is very impressive. I like ALL of the different combos that people run, not just the AI and the LE stuff. I am sick of the cookie cutter **** that is out there, and I like to see people mix it up a bit. That never happens when these AI guys into these these threads. The spew the same rhetoric time and time again, and say you are wasting your money if you spend it elsewhere. Total bullshit. It's no different than when an LS1 guy jumps into a thread and says we are wasting our money on an LT1, and we could be doing so much better swapping to an LS1. It's the same thing with the AI guys. They just can't be positive about their own stuff, they ALWAYS have to bash everything else.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=SS MPSTR;11659853]The Ai records are impressive - subscription to the camp is not necessary QUOTE]

I agree and thats why I dont bash there cars, but they cant do the same. This thread was started and I complimented SD24s car then SSrrr or whatever his name is, had to come in and insult my car.
As for being drunk Im working on it
Old 05-26-2009, 10:14 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

You guys finally turned it into combat.....no suprise there.

Quick Reply: AI or LE