Old 06-11-2009, 10:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default great pics

Old 06-11-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mdacton
They are arent they just joking they were just quick pics from the phone and it was dark outside.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TasTe_GOOD
I like the idea, it is just that it seems a bit out of place like others were saying. Maybe turning it 90* degrees or go to the junkyard to look for a small square/rectangle reservoir. That way it does not seem to stick out so much. Overall I can see it cleaning up the fenders quite a bit. How are you going to route the lines?

I know there was somebody out there that justflat out mounted a ps pump with a on-pump reservoir on the driver side of the motor. I don't remember who though.
The lines are ran along the front of the rack and pinion. On top of the k-member
Old 06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TasTe_GOOD
I like the idea, it is just that it seems a bit out of place like others were saying. Maybe turning it 90* degrees or go to the junkyard to look for a small square/rectangle reservoir. That way it does not seem to stick out so much. Overall I can see it cleaning up the fenders quite a bit. How are you going to route the lines?

I know there was somebody out there that justflat out mounted a ps pump with a on-pump reservoir on the driver side of the motor. I don't remember who though.
A friend of mine, Eric from Zeus performance has his done with an on-pump reservoir. Im also working on one at the moment too.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i was trying to think of something to do with the reservoir, its ugly. i was thinking of just getting a nicer looking one. see what happens

Quick Reply: power stearing reservoir relocation