Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about "hushpower" mufflers would those help quite it down? OP
Old 06-27-2009, 02:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LT1 Z/28
What about "hushpower" mufflers would those help quite it down? OP
idk id assume so as the name would imply the "hush" characteristic lol. i ordered a power stick already to put in line with my already existing magnaflow. along with a cutout. if its still not quiet enough ill change out everything to something else. im hoping that this will work for what i want/need it to be like
Old 06-27-2009, 02:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

guess im one of the lucky ones. my setup sounds like a boat at idle and a little raspy in first gear and no complaints yet, just compliments
Old 07-13-2009, 12:00 AM
TECH Junkie

welp i know its been along time since i updated this but its all done! i had installed a single baffled muffler and my QTP cut out. last week.... i was extremly busy this week and also had to wait on my friend for the pictures because my camera wasnt working that day. all i can say is WOW! its conciderably quieter at idle and especially at WOT at any RPM's with the cutout closed running through both mufflers. i can actually talkto someone in the car when im on the highway! its great! i even notied a slight increase in low end power. but whats even more impressive is when the cutout open.... its amazing i loose alittle power down low but up top it screams and pulls just alittle bit harder. its great to **** with people at the lights. just roll up to them and open it up and blast away from the light without them knowing i shoulda done a cutout alot sooner. i couldnt be happier with it! i also have alot of ground clearance to boot! even tho when i lower it thatll all change

sorry no video yet guys imma try to get something up tomorrow for a comparison.

Last edited by SoxXpupPeT; 07-13-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:22 AM
Banned

Welcome to the Electric Cut out group Isn't it fun to play with? I opened mine on some guy driving a Vtec Civic the other day and he jumped so high his head literally hit the roof..lmao. I've been noticing that when I open it while driving next to someone, they think I've got on the gas and they floor their car...lol
Old 07-13-2009, 01:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha I love my cutout I ripped by some kid walking yesterday at WOT@ 6000rpm and just see him in my mirror cover his ears and he screamed, never laughed so hard in my life.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had the same problem a few years ago i bought used borla and a electric cut out had 250 in it it worked great sounded great through the muffler then even better at the flick of a switch
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Junkie

lol thanks guys! its such a blast! revving it through a tunnel is so definingly loud that i cant even hear myself say "omg" and when i run it to red line and shift i swear it sounds like a lion screaming when i come off the gas inbetween shifts. i absolutely love it

Quick Reply: Cars to loud