LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Free Pizza at Papa John's Wednesday only

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first post but, Ive got a 96' firebird formula and i manged to get a free pizza. I walked in and said do i get free pizza for driving my "camaro" here. The guy at the register glanced outside and said "what kind of pizza you want".
I tried to get another one at a different place, but the guy wanted a picture of it. he looked at it and said that isn't a camaro. I tried to convince him it was a special edition firebird camaro, but to no avail he knew better as he showed me his yellow third gen bird....
Old 08-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahha man i haven't heard anyone say chode in ages damn that was pretty funny hah I ended up getting 2 pizza's the first time they didnt check anything second place wanted my plates and also at the second one there were two camaro a mom and her daughter they each had one it looked pretty cool to see three lt1's side by side in different color also felt cool to have the only v8 out of the 3 too 8)
Old 08-27-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if my t/a wasnt down i was going to go and try to pass it as a camaro. hell everyone is always telling me i have a nice camaro anyways....

Quick Reply: Free Pizza at Papa John's Wednesday only