LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Any dyno tuners in south Florida area recommended?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any dyno tuners in south Florida area recommended?

As the title states, I am eventually going to want to dyno tune my '93 T/A and would like to know of any in the area worth going to based on either word of mouth or good first hand experience. I'm located on the Treasure Coast Florida which is about half hour or so north of West Palm. I would like to find one within a hour, but I guess if there aren't any that close it beats the alternative or a simple mail order tune...though I could try and learn it myself and eventually get it right I guess :-p
Old 11-27-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

theres a few good ones in tampa from what i hear, thatd prob where ill go when i get my motor done. Im in winter haven so im a bit closer than you as far as south fl i dont know, miami might have a decent one somewhere.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

Check out the Forum Sponsor Jeremy Formato.
I believe his site is www.fasterproms.net

He tuned my Cam/N20 LT1 and did a great job. He travels quite a bit all over the state, so just send him an email and I'm sure you can hop onto a tuning day somewhere with him.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WhyHelloOfficer
Check out the Forum Sponsor Jeremy Formato.
I believe his site is www.fasterproms.net

He tuned my Cam/N20 LT1 and did a great job. He travels quite a bit all over the state, so just send him an email and I'm sure you can hop onto a tuning day somewhere with him.
Awesome, thanks. I will definitely give him a call/email and see what they offer.

As far as Miami or that far south, I think I would rather go north than any further south than the Palm Beach area as I really don't like Miami and the drive there would be more of a pain and potentially congested than say Orlando even or the Space Coast or something.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Regular

agreed, didnt know how far south you wanted to go. idk about tuners in orlando, theres a few ive looked at in tampa tho. ill be looking for one in about 3 months myself.

Quick Reply: Any dyno tuners in south Florida area recommended?